You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

So they're signing Messi now are they?

It's going to be a long summer...during which almost every 'name' player at every major club will be linked with them; but ultimately decide to stay where they are for more money

They genuinely have massive funds to spend on players, as they did this season gone, so it's lovely that no decent, non-mercenary footballer will want to touch them over say, a big club.

I've noticed some people say that Utd have acted without class towards Moyes by the way they've gone about sacking him.

He's a fucking cunt an objectionable fucking cunt and now a fucking failure.

If anything Utd have been too gracious with this twat.

• Upvote 1

Quite amusing the way the tabloids are bringing Giggseh's sleazy past up whilst sky pretend it never happened, portraying him as a bastion of everything that manyoo stand for. They don't realise how accurate they are. A shitstain like him and that club are a match made in heaven.

I hope the way that homewrecking skidmark of a welshman crashes and burns makes moyes seem like Pep Guardiola.

• Upvote 4

I think what Dennis has done by raising this matter here, is gone for the symbolic:

A car crash, in the Moyes at United thread.

A cast of impressive names who could have got involved in the job at hand, but were passed over for an amateur who tried his best.

The main protaganist not receiving the amount of time originally aimed for by the powers that be.

The Salvador Dali of words.

I'm only up to here and I have been crying laughing at his posts. I am half tempted to put his words to music and do a "Hurricane" type folk tune.

Gonna call it "When The Meth Kicks In"

• Upvote 1

Quite amusing the way the tabloids are bringing Giggseh's sleazy past up whilst sky pretend it never happened, portraying him as a bastion of everything that manyoo stand for. They don't realise how accurate they are. A shitstain like him and that club are a match made in heaven.

I hope the way that homewrecking skidmark of a welshman crashes and burns makes moyes seem like Pep Guardiola.

That's quality ranting.

Gollum and Taggart obviously colluded to get him out of Everton without them receiving a penny. The LMA kept schtum over that lacking class and honesty, didn't they. Surprising.

THIS.

What the fuck, AF phones DM when he is out shopping with his wife. He drops everything and goes running although embarrassed of his clothing as he thinks he might want to sign one of his players. He doesn't sign an extension with the team that has paid him well for 10 fucking years. Continues to work on at Goodison before officially signing for them. Kenwright should have kicked him out.

Spineless cunt from the off.

Back in 1989, Souness accepted the LFC manager post late April/ early May. He told David Murray, the Chief Executive of Rangers at the time and he shipped him out immediately, this was when they were neck in neck with Aberdeen for the title. Walter Smith took over, winning the title on the last day. My point being if there is someone in your team looking elsewhere, get them to the ressies, if its the manager, get him to fuck.

• Upvote 1

Started to read this thread from the start earlier after that quote from back then.

I think some people might feel a bit silly if they do the same.

You should really be the last one to dig out old posts. Or to be a member here, for that matter.

A father with 11 kids decides he is going out for a while and asks his friend to come in and look after the kids. After their dad leaves the kids begin acting up and not behaving for their dad's friend, doing their best to get him to leave. Eventually the kids force their dad's friend out of the house, the eldest child takes over to calm things down until the end of the season when Manchester United begin their search for another manager.

• Upvote 2