You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

and city two weeks from that with crystal palace in between.

Yeah I noticed that shortly after posting, it's awesome. Not getting carried away with thinking they're simply going to plummet as a team, but that's a serious test for them early on and it could clearly leave them a way off the top after those games are done with.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Carragher and Neville made a good point about the ginger arse wipes hands being tied regarding changes to the the Mancs first team.

I thought that program was superb. Neville is somebody I hated for years, but he's a proper pundit. Carra looks like he's going to be just as good.

I actually liked Andy Grey as a pundit. These to can take over from him. The like of Merson and Redknapp just haven't cut it.

I thought that program was superb. Neville is somebody I hated for years, but he's a proper pundit. Carra looks like he's going to be just as good.

I actually liked Andy Grey as a pundit. These to can take over from him. The like of Merson and Redknapp just haven't cut it.

Have to agree on Neville unfortunately, didn't see the show with Carra, read some negative comments but thats mainly from mongs who can't see passed his accent, I reckon he'll be good though.

Fans from rival clubs will want to dislike the pair of them but from they're both proper football blokes who have had brilliant careers more from hardwork, passion for the clubs they played for and footballing intelligence rather than being naturally blessed and they know what they're talking about

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Have to agree on Neville unfortunately, didn't see the show with Carra, read some negative comments but thats mainly from mongs who can't see passed his accent, I reckon he'll be good though.

Fans from rival clubs will want to dislike the pair of them but from they're both proper football blokes who have had brilliant careers more from hardwork, passion for the clubs they played for and footballing intelligence rather than being naturally blessed and they know what they're talking about

I couldn't agree more. Having hated the sight of Neville for the last, what, 15-20 years, I don't want to like him now. Unfortunately, he's absolutely quality. He was a quality, hardworking player as you say. So I respected him, like I respect a lot of the old United players and manager, and I still do.

As for Carra, I thought he was great on the program. Can't understand negative reviews at all. Clearly knows his football. Might need a bit of practice with the screens and all that, but that's natural. He'll bed in nicely.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it is easy to say this but they look and feel a different team.

I noticed all the players on the bench closely looking at Moyes when we scored as if to see how to react themselves. I was not buying into all this bollocks about them failing just because of Moyes's appointment but I have to admit Ferguson not being there is looking like they have lost something.

It will build. Great isn't it.

Fergie has left moyes with a job on his hands.

All the best manc players are over 30. Giggs, ferdinand, van persie, Carrick, evra, vidic. They've got a couple of seasons left in them at most.

The younger ones are ordinary, cleaverly, welbeck, jones, zaha. Fergie inherited a side with young players like giggs, neville, scholes ,beckham.

Unless moyes does a massive rebuild with his team a decline is imo almost certain, the young players coming through are not anywhere near good enough. Fergurson should shoulder most of the blame, but moyes has spent the first three months like a love sick puppy, licking his arse.

There isn't a hope in hell that moyes can lead that side to european final, oh well.

Fergie has left moyes with a job on his hands.

All the best manc players are over 30. Giggs' date=' ferdinand, van persie, Carrick, evra, vidic. They've got a couple of seasons left in them at most.

The younger ones are ordinary, cleaverly, welbeck, jones, zaha. Fergie inherited a side with young players like giggs, neville, scholes ,beckham.

Unless moyes does a massive rebuild with his team a decline is imo almost certain, the young players coming through are not anywhere near good enough. Fergurson should shoulder most of the blame, but moyes has spent the first three months like a love sick puppy, licking his arse.

There isn't a hope in hell that moyes can lead that side to european final, oh well.[/quote']

Fucking "Fergie". That shit doesn't wash around here.

I know it is easy to say this but they look and feel a different team.

I noticed all the players on the bench closely looking at Moyes when we scored as if to see how to react themselves. I was not buying into all this bollocks about them failing just because of Moyes's appointment but I have to admit Ferguson not being there is looking like they have lost something.

It will build. Great isn't it.

Completely agree. Even when they had us penned in a bit yesterday (mainly due to our lack of movement forcing us continually sideways to the right), it never felt inevitable that they would score, and they ended up having a couple of long range efforts, and only VP's close range effort was what I would class as a decent chance.

They didn't have the usual 4/5/6 players arriving in the box to get on the end of things, especially when trailing.

Fucking "Fergie". That shit doesn't wash around here.

You think I'm going to call the cunt sir?

He's the most over rated manager in history. He got lucky in inheriting a squad of talented youngsters, then used the upgrade of the ground to offer freebies with the intent of buying and bullying journalists.

I think the old cunts (you'r right, that sounds better) so twisted he's deliberately left his predecessor a load of shit to make his legacy look better, he gave their best young player to juventus for fuck all, and in his last two years bought ( bar for de goalie, who he needed for himself) a load of shit.

Moyes is to dull and star struck to realise he's been duped.

=Gnasher;3696261

He's the most over rated manager in history.

Don't talk shit!

The day he retired most LFC fans in the world wanked themselves silly. There's a reason for that. He was a fucking brilliant manager.

Good fucking riddance!

Edited by Spy Bee
Cocked up

Slur didn't inherit a side with those players at all, he was there for years before they came to prominence.

He got lucky that they were all quality players coming through at the same time, that's about it.

Yeah but they came through at the right time for him, the first few years of his management they were going nowhere. He was a lucky cunt.

Don't talk shit!

The day he retired most LFC fans in the world wanked themselves silly. There's a reason for that. He was a fucking brilliant manager.

Good fucking riddance!

He got his success through bullying. Referees, journalists, players, agents and opposition managers.

His record in in Europe shows his true worth imo, and that record is fucking poor. Two wins twenty five years, and one because terry missed a penalty ( lucky in the other one as well).

He was worth ten points a season to the mancs, so it's great he's fucked off, but although a very good manager, he's well over rated.

Think moyes' hate for us meant his players were too 'committed' yesterday. They were like headless chickens running around without a clue. They panicked after going behind so early. Ferguson would have had more patience. I live near Manchester and they are mostly manc types round here, they all thought they were shit yesterday and are far from convinced by gollum.