You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

(fucking screamer of a goal from Evra though. Can't hold back respect for anyone that scores like that, those are rare goals.)

I can. He's a c**t of the highest order, and a liar, and an enemy of Liverpool FC. He threw his leg at the ball and it went in, happens all the time. His true talent appeared when he went missing for the Bayern goals which soon followed.

I'm not having a go at you by the way, I just can't stand him!

• Upvote 4

I can. He's a c**t of the highest order, and a liar, and an enemy of Liverpool FC. He threw his leg at the ball and it went in, happens all the time. His true talent appeared when he went missing for the Bayern goals which soon followed.

I'm not having a go at you by the way, I just can't stand him!

I actually thought it took a deflection on the way in......Ok I might be lying but so does that cunt.

• Upvote 2

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/are-we-turning-the-corner.388084/

That is brilliant. Moyes is a genius. He was doing this at Everton for years. Serve up shite for the first 6 months of a season, then when there is no pressure they get a few wins on the board. Fans start believing that he will be able to do it for the full season when its clear he wont be able to. 

Long may it continue. 

I could read this all day:

They are seventh in the Premier League, 17 points behind leaders Liverpool and seven points behind Arsenal in the final Champions League place with five games remaining, but Moyes's focus now is on rebuilding, with a quick return to the Champions League his priority.

• Upvote 2

Heard something last night about how in his 50 games in charge he has yet to field the same team consecutively. I remeber certain managers getting flack from all over the place for tinkering. Suppose it helps if you're not one of those foreigners eh?

A year or so after Rafa got pillored for it, I couldn't believe when Sky casually threw in that Ferguson had gone near 100 PL games without keeping the same starting line-up!

A year or so after Rafa got pillored for it, I couldn't believe when Sky casually threw in that Ferguson had gone near 100 PL games without keeping the same starting line-up!

It was old hat by then. The original 'tinkerman' was Ranieri. Rafa seemed to take the most stick, though.

The disgusting ugly cuntface has turned United into Everton. Their stone age style of play is disgusting. elbowing, fouling, angry shouting, shit defending and no attacking plan. But no doubt, his friends in the Media will speak about "achievements". 

His so called "achievements" with Everton were eclipsed during his successor's first season.

I will never forget his personal attacks on our managers and players. He is a hilariously overrated piece of shite who deserves to get ridiculed every day everywhere by everyone..

• Upvote 4

I'm starting to really believe that he's still going to be there next season. I know it sounds too good to be, true but all the noises coming out of Old Toilet suggest they are going to give him money to spend in the summer. I suppose they don't want to take on the cost of removing all the whiteboards and iPads, as well as paying off Dave's massive contract.

What a time to be alive.

I said this in the other football thread few nights back but I'll ask again. How the fuck have they the best away record in the league? Is it because the smaller teams are still afraid of the name or due to the fact that away from home they can sit back and hit on the break, just like his bitter tactics to which he's quite accustomed to?

Hope that's true, the comedy will continue if he tries to move on in the summer with the ink still tacky on his 300k a week deal. I reckon he's stuck there for the foreseeable though.

No cunt is buying that fat cunt, on those wages. He's there for the duration unless he takes a pay cut. 

I said this in the other football thread few nights back but I'll ask again. How the fuck have they the best away record in the league? Is it because the smaller teams are still afraid of the name or due to the fact that away from home they can sit back and hit on the break, just like his bitter tactics to which he's quite accustomed to?

Sympathy for a shit team

Guardian reporting that Kroos has turned them down and will stay in Munich.

I think United, and a whole lot of their fans, underestimate the effect that no CL football (and a shite manager) has on their pulling power.

That was always going to be the case - even if they were in the CL next season. Just like Fabregas was never going there last summer. Some transfers just show themselves as wishful thinking rather than good planning and realistic aims.

Player with a contract running down using another club to increase his next wage. As Liverpool fans, we've all seen this routine a few times before, and normally at our expense.

They will pay inflated transfer fees and wages to get the players they want next season without a doubt. Its going to take big wages to tempt players away from champions league bound teams. Those they want to keep will be after big wages too as was the case with Rooney