You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Seriously, I still think Aspas is going to score.  (Last night, Cobra and San Miguel persuaded me of this.  Tonight, Rioja and Balvenie have convinced me.)  Late substitution with the game well won and he picks his moment to ensure that that turd Diouf retains his record as the only Liverpool number 9 to go a full season without a League goal.  It's going to happen.

After we leave the toilet in ruins, a shattered mess of dreams and metal. After we break the plastic hearts of thousands. After we destroy their fading legacy and consign the dark lord to the sewer of history. It is then he will appear. Shaken. Shattered. Shell shocked and wounded. Words will fail him. His legs will feel heavy and leaden, his mouth dry and his hands wet. Behold the Gollum! The foul stench of failure following him like an ashen cloak. His voice stained by the pain of defeat, his dream turned into a dread nightmare like something from the darkest of Poe's stories. He will slither away into the shadow of the dark afternoon. Broken. Vanquished. Ruptured beyond repair. His pain is our delight! His misery our comfort.

• Upvote 3

Van Persie has been linked with a move away from United following rumours that he was unhappy with life under Moyes, but he rebutted that speculation on Thursday night, insisting he was content at Old Trafford and saying he would like to extend his current deal beyond 2016.

Moyes said: "It's nice of Robin. He is happy here and we are very pleased about that.

Only just noticed that they actually have him under contract already until his 33rd birthday.  

Why on earth would they want to give a bumper new contract (he's already on 250k/week, so presumably he'd want around 300k/week to sign a new one) to an injury-prone player to keep him beyond the age of 33?  They're far better off letting his current contract expire or trying to sell him for a few quid in January of 2016 when he has 6 months left.

No surprise that Robin is making nice then, hoping to get a wage increase similar to Rooney's recent deal.  I hope they sign him to extension that puts them on the hook for that much money all the way until he's 36 or so, trying to hobble around the pitch with knee braces and going for horse placenta rubs every week.

This morning I woke up early to catch the rugby, went for a piss, washed my hands, went into the kitchen and started to make myself a cup of tea. Then I just suddenly bust out laughing and couldn't stop.

David Moyes is manager of Manchester United.

Yep. Still laughing.

• Upvote 1

He´s in big trouble. Half of their players didn´t looked arsed today, even for such a match. That cunt Evra was only going through the motions, hopefully the mancs will discover how much a cunt he is now. RVP looks just like Torres before he left us, no matter what he says in interviews. Astonishing that they haven´t fired Moyes already, starting to hope for another season now!

"we have no chance of coming ahead of them now they've got Mata" bahahahahahahaahhahahaha you know who you are those who came out with shit like that

the bit I found most amusing about today was when they all started singing their 20 times song as a show of unison, your not kidding anyone we all know you've realised your fucked and are trying to distract from it