You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

When you are in the shit as a manager it's best to say as little as possible, turn it around, start winning games and let the sentiment change.

If you start going on about how you are unlucky, played well but didn't get the results or played your best game of the season while getting beat 2-0 by Everton, then you just look like an almighty delusional dickhead.

If you admit that you have done shit, then you just tell everyone that you are shit, and the players, press and fans will obviously all believe it.  Even Moyes knows he is shit!

"...Blah blah blah chirping on like a drowning loser, etc etc...and, in time, I have absolutely no doubt that we will see great winning sides here again.....when I fuck off back to my own level and someone picks up the smithereens I've blown you to."

I like the line "your unwavering faith has been noticeable". Not overwhelming, not unrivalled, just... noticeable.

"and the loyalty you have shown us has been magnificent". Read, "we thought half of you would fuck off the second we stopped winning".

"we will see great winning sides here again". Starting with Liverpool.

• Upvote 2

Probably cut and paste that from the one he received saying "I didn't recommend you so you could make me look like I've shit ma troos in public again. Sort it out before I feed you to my pigs, you fucking worm."

Yeah, I think there is no way Moyes came up with that himself. Too American

They've become a soap opera, they've stolen the limelight of negativity from us. One day is their Key players leaving, then the Sushi incident, the other is Macheda's complaints, the next it's the shiteface's letter to the fans thanking them for their support (instead of apologising for being shite and ugly). It's great.

It's so refreshing to open the news' webpages and read stories about them.

• Upvote 1

David Moyes is a football genius.

But, as Utd control Sky as well as the FA and the refs, it won't be shown on TV.

Ha ha, yeah, cos Sky would hardly give a fuck about our banners, let alone go to the extent of doctoring one and superimposing a head onto it.

You crackpot loons!

Just hope that we win, otherwise that banner might come back to bite the holder in the arse.

I have never felt so confident in all my years supporting Liverpool of us getting a result at there place. There is no doubt they will be up for the game but so will we. They wont no whats hit them,and I suspect with there moral at rock bottom the thought of Suarez and Sturridge and young Sterling going at them in full flow is scaring the shit out of them.

• Upvote 1