You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

ha ha there coming apart the team need,s a complete rebuild and the money is not there to do it. i hope he finishe,s 8th this year the give him a  some money and he fuck,s that up let the malise carry on till next year,  rooney to leave the rapist,s injury problems to continue loving it right now i have a good few manc mate,s and there cracking up like spoilt children because there not winning every week..

• Upvote 1

Was interesting before on TV it was mentioned that Ferdinand and Vidic both out of contract in the summer along with Evra. That's 3 massive personalities (and twats) that they could be without. To replace those 3 in their prime would cost well over £60m now. Not a chance they'll be able to do that, get the midfield sorted and replace Rooney who I reckon is defo off

I've resisted the urge to gloat, and will continue to do so until they are out of Europe and mathematically not able to get back in next season.

Remember this is a club who made a pact with the devil. It's only the middle of the season.

Patience is a virtue lads,

Was interesting before on TV it was mentioned that Ferdinand and Vidic both out of contract in the summer along with Evra. That's 3 massive personalities (and twats) that they could be without. To replace those 3 in their prime would cost well over £60m now. Not a chance they'll be able to do that, get the midfield sorted and replace Rooney who I reckon is defo off

If they don't come top four I can't see Van Persie sticking around either.

• Upvote 1

I really hope they offer Ferdinand a new deal, along with him being a bit shit I already find myself hearing enough of his cunty opinions without him becoming a pundit

Allerdici will be available soon - It could get better!

the dream situation is surely that they stick with Moyes till the end of the season having come 9th and convincingly beaten both remaining cup competitions, lose Rooney, Van Persie, Kagawa, De Gea etc, England get their mauling in Brazil and enter.....

roy.jpg

• Upvote 3

Strachan on the telly then: "I hope he does well, we all hope he does because he's a British coach at a top four club". Fuck off, hate that shit.

It may take a couple of years and Fans will just have to accept it . Get real

If they miss the CL he'll be toast you prick.

I can't be alone in thinking that for the first time ever, Liverpool want the exact same thing as Alex Ferguson, just for different reasons. We want Moyes to stay and keep fucking up because we hate United. Ferguson wants Moyes to stay and keep fucking up to boost his legacy as much as possible. People are already commenting about how the fuck he won a title with this same set of seemingly useless cunts. He looks like some kind of miracle-worker.

That "your job now is to support your manager" line was genius. It's become a default reply to any criticism of Moyes and it'll keep him in a job for the rest of the season and probably beyond.

• Upvote 2

I can't be alone in thinking that for the first time ever, Liverpool want the exact same thing as Alex Ferguson, just for different reasons. We want Moyes to stay and keep fucking up because we hate United. Ferguson wants Moyes to stay and keep fucking up to boost his legacy as much as possible. People are already commenting about how the fuck he won a title with this same set of seemingly useless cunts. He looks like some kind of miracle-worker.

That "your job now is to support your manager" line was genius. It's become a default reply to any criticism of Moyes and it'll keep him in a job for the rest of the season and probably beyond.

This is the biggest load of bollocks around. There are sticks all around to beat them with at the moment, but this is the most pathetic. We've all been saying for years how bad this team is, and how they've only won stuff because of the cunt managing them at the time.

His legacy is already assured, and as much as it might leave a sour taste in our mouths. most people in the country think he is the greatest manager of all time, and better than any of our legends. I'm sure we disagree with that, but that's already that cunts legacy, and despite our hatred for the man, he has his place at the top of the game regardless of whether Moyes wins 0 trophies and gets the sack or he does the quadruple for 20 seasons running (starting from next year, obviously!).

It just doesn't make any sense to peddle the shit that this was his master plan all along. The bitters would be proud of conspiracy shit like that.

• Upvote 3