You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

they really should sack him now, if they don't make the top 4 its quite likely the Glazers will start asset stripping to make up for the cash loss and the only player they have who you'd expect serious money for is Rooney and his contract is running down!

heres hoping to many years of mediocrity Moyes though

the best thing about it is, they will give him time. 

Bitter rivals and everything,but principles should be bigger than football.

Every man should have a fair chance to prove he can do a job.

For the greater good of the sporting ideal, I hope and pray that David is given the full time required to reach his potential.  

• Downvote 1

Bitter rivals and everything,but principles should be bigger than football.

Every man should have a fair chance to prove he can do a job.

For the greater good of the sporting ideal, I hope and pray that David is given the full time required to reach his potential.

And if, at the end of the season, it looks like it's not going to work out then it is time to make a swift decisive move for someone to steady the ship. Especially if someone with decades of experience becomes available, someone with the unequivocal respect of the LMA. Someone who could tease out the finer details of the game over a bottle of wine with Mr Ferguson when things go wrong.

• Upvote 1

And if, at the end of the season, it looks like it's not going to work out then it is time to make a swift decisive move for someone to steady the ship. Especially if someone with decades of experience becomes available, someone with the unequivocal respect of the LMA. Someone who could tease out the finer details of the game over a bottle of wine with Mr Ferguson when things go wrong.

Step up Allardicio 

After watching his beloved Toffees win at Manchester United for the first time in 20 years – he met David Moyes in a bar after the 1-0 defeat.What followed is hugely interesting with Wallbank claiming Moyes was deeply upset by the reception he was afforded by the Everton support at Old Trafford.It feels like Everton supporters wished Moyes well at the back end of last season but are angry with how he plundered the club for Marouane Fellaini and has tried to sign Leighton Baines on a couple of occasions.

David D. Wallbank also claimed on Twitter that David Moyes drowned his sorrows at the end of what must have been a distressing night for the Manchester United manager, and he was promptly whisked away from the Lowry by security staff.

The best of the Tweets on how David Moyes reacted to Everton’s 1-0 win over Manchester United, according to David D. Wallbank are below.

Moyes just called everton fans a disgrace in the hotel to me— David D. Wallbank (@daveywallbank) December 4, 2013

Moyes was fuming. In the lowry now. After 11 years he said they are a Fucking disgrace

December 4, 2013

Moyes said 'if that's how they want to play it they'll regret it'—

R u happy efc r doing well Moyes 'I'm delighted…Roberto is a great guy'—

Moyes 'after 11 years it's a disgrace how the fans treated me tonight. From how I found them to how I left them…..a fucking disgrace'—

if anyone who knows me knows I don't lie. Not seeking attention so please no abuse. I just tweeted what I was told to my face!—

my friend asked moyes 'how have you adjusted to the step up?' Moyes 'Fine, day by day one day at a time'—

not even joking my twitter has melted….its like I have tweeted something illegal or I'm in trouble. Moyes obviously upset, at first calm—

People asking why I have tweeted a private conversation. I am not seeking attention. But I love EVERTON and its worth sharing

Basically Moyes is now drunk, security whisked him away (honest) Just had 5 mins with Chris Woods…is anyone interested #efc

Moyes said 'if that's how they want to play it they'll regret it'—
Basically Moyes is now drunk, security whisked him away (honest) Just had 5 mins with Chris Woods…is anyone interested #efc

It's like every one of those tweets came out of my Christmas stocking!

• Upvote 1