You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Be genius if they sacked h after a season and replaced him with the England manager....

All of a sudden I've done a complete about-face on Hodgson with this in mind.  I now want England to win the World Cup and for Hodgey to be the toast of the media the summer that Moyes is sacked, just to see this happen.

It's funny, but when he was with the bitters you only had to hear him twice a year so I never got that bothered by him. Now he's with the mancs he's everywhere, and you can't avoid hearing the driveling bullshit that he constantly spouts out.

He remains the master of low expectations - abetted by his journo pals, who are touting a point away tomorrow as a remarkable achievement. If it happens.

• Upvote 1

It's funny, but when he was with the bitters you only had to hear him twice a year so I never got that bothered by him. Now he's with the mancs he's everywhere, and you can't avoid hearing the driveling bullshit that he constantly spouts out.

He remains the master of low expectations - abetted by his journo pals, who are touting a point away tomorrow as a remarkable achievement. If it happens.

yeah but its hilarious because you know their fans are feeling like we did whenever Hodgson opened his stupid fucking mouth, even if some of them are denying it in the hope its just a bad start

As long as he is whining, complaining of this, that or the other, or lowering expectations, I have absolutely no problem with that - the more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

It's brilliant, 'cos not only it winds their fans up no end, but it must have some negative/demoralising effect on his players also. Imagine Demento doing this - we'll all think he's gone insane.

Watching the CL pre-match and he's quoting himself re not enough players on his team being good enough to win the CL.

Surprised no one's had a word with him as to how weak that makes him sound.

Maybe they do, but because he is so fucking thick he won't listen. Well, at least that's what I want to believe.

Either way, this is a good thing and I am enjoying every second of it.

"Ferguson's Utd could only draw with Shakhtar...."

"Moyes' Utd secure a valuable away point at Shakhtar"

Great days.

If we're in it for the long game, "creditable" draws like this are just the ticket.  Hold your nerve, United board, he "might come good"...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair a draw away from home at Shakhtar is not a bad result.

I watched the last 20 minutes and they were laughably bad, the commentators were making out they'd played well up to then but from what I saw I can't see it all

Van Persie didn't touch the ball in the first 18 minutes I watched

Van Persie didn't touch the ball in the first 18 minutes I watched

One thing I always enjoyed was any Everton striker showing a knack for goalscoring having it quickly knocked out of them by Moyes. 

If he manages it with Van Persie, he really is the antimatter King Midas of strikers.

• Upvote 1