You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Surprinsingly enough, I think Joey Barton has become the best pundit in English football. Not that he has much competition, but he's one of the only pundits who isn't completely dim in every single way.

The fuck? He's a grade A helmet.

Tweeting quotes by Jesse James don't make you Jesse James.

The fuck? He's a grade A helmet.

Tweeting quotes by Jesse James don't make you Jesse James.

Who's better than him, Tony Gale? Jamie Redknapp? Thierry Henry? They all suck. 

He's definitely a twat but I find he is a good and informative pundit/commentator and he actually has an acceptable grasp of the english language, unlike most others.

Who's better than him, Tony Gale? Jamie Redknapp? Thierry Henry? They all suck.

He's definitely a twat but I find he is a good and informative pundit/commentator and he actually has an acceptable grasp of the english language, unlike most others.

Who's better than him? Really? Number 23.

Carra is decent but has probably been asked to say too much and I always liked Roy Keane's honesty, when allowed to appear. Dare I say Souness speaks a bit of sense but is always tainted by his time as a non player here and is hard to not brand a hypocrite because of it. Mind you,I dont have Sky and dont listen to pundits much.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Robbie Savage has just jinxed our season by tipping us for the title.

Prick.

There are multitudes of bad pundits, but that quim is the worst by a mile. Boring cunt who chats utter shite.

The fact you once played the game does not mean you are an authority on it.

I usually defend the BBC and the license fee as it does many good things that we would all miss if they were gone, but the fact that they waste money on some of these ex-footballers who are already minted and talk complete drivel really pisses me off.

Fucking hell, whose bright idea was it to give Chris Sutton a job?

it's surely is a duke and duke style bet stitch up but this does not end up with him minted eating cracked crab. part of an ongoing campaign from the BBC to depict the regional accent working class as buffoons with a screw loose, bordering on the edge of violence

There are multitudes of bad pundits, but that quim is the worst by a mile. Boring cunt who chats utter shite.

I usually defend the BBC and the license fee as it does many good things that we would all miss if they were gone, but the fact that they waste money on some of these ex-footballers who are already minted and talk complete drivel really pisses me off.

He might be slightly inane but he's not the worst. The likes of veterans like Tyler are worse. Trained to be a pundit yet barely hides his love affair with Rooney or the Mancs.

He's thick as shit. Constantly needed Darren Fletcher to stick up for him on 606 last season.

Pundits should contractually be obliged to wear electrodes on their bollocks (or quims), and when enough people vote, they should receive a powerful electric shock to remind them of their stupidity and irrelevance and their high levels of cuntism. 

• Upvote 1

I quite like Jermaine Jenas, seems like a thoughtful lad.

Did you see him on Question Time?

I really hoped that he wouldn't make a tit of himself, as he seems sound. He was decent, to be fair. Knew his limitations, kept things as simple as possible, and came across really well.

Did you see him on Question Time?

I really hoped that he wouldn't make a tit of himself, as he seems sound. He was decent, to be fair. Knew his limitations, kept things as simple as possible, and came across really well.

Nah I didn't see that mate. I saw something with him last season where they were at a lower league ground for the FA Cup and he was meeting some of the players and fans and seemed to be having really good craic with them all, just seemed like a down to earth lad. 

Most pundits seem to have an air of desperation about them, Savage certainly fits into this category, like they're just glad to have a job, then there's the likes of Shearer who just exudes smug, like he knows he's on to a great little screw and only does the bare minimum required. 

Said it before but Shearer has the air of a former CID officer who won the Lottery and comes back in to see his old colleagues.

• Upvote 3