Micah Richards. For somebody who spent the latter half of his career being a weightlifter rather than a footballer, he still always looks like he's wearing about 10 jumpers.

On 25/10/2021 at 20:32, Trumo said:

Micah Richards. For somebody who spent the latter half of his career being a weightlifter rather than a footballer, he still always looks like he's wearing about 10 jumpers.

and a saucepan on his head.

On 25/10/2021 at 20:31, J-V said:

Lets be fair we all think Ole needs more time...

agreed atleast a new 5 year unbreakable contract 

5 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Micah Richards is just woeful. Fucking hell. 

He’s painful to listen too so far out of his depth. 
He was tying himself in knots trying to defend Wambaska. Souness was getting pretty pissed with him at one stage. 

One of my guilty pleasures is watching Keane going in on Utd after they lose. 

• Upvote 1

If the Mancs keep playing they way they are I reckon Roy Keane is going to murder Micah Richards live on air. I reckon it was taking all the restraint he has for him not to beat the fuck out of him at the end of this. 

• Upvote 1

Micah Richards has got a constant smile when he talks as if he can't quite believe the gig he's landed while Keane and Souness are deadly serious, it must piss them right off 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Micah Richards is just woeful. Fucking hell. 

He is on 5 live, motd has about 3 columns. 

Its almost surreal. 

He has also changed his tune on soljaskaar as he has spent the last 2 years saying give him time.

2 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

Why is Jermain Jenas such a bitter obnoxious odious cunt. Fucking arguing all decisions we get are wrong and that Newcastle should have had a penalty.

He did play for Newcastle for about 10 minutes so I guess he's a little biased...

Oh and he's a bitter, obnoxious little cunt too. Like to be contraversial. 

2 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

Why is Jermain Jenas such a bitter obnoxious odious cunt. Fucking arguing all decisions we get are wrong and that Newcastle should have had a penalty.

The BT analysis was farcical last night. Rabbiting on about the Trent "penalty" that clearly wasn't, yet not one mention of Oxlade-Chamberlain getting actually pushed over by Lascelles?