Quantcast
Pundits - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

The beeb's World Cup lineup. Lord of mercy. Deck chairs out, feet up, "don't know much about this team but it'll be interesting to watch". Yes, yes it will.

uktv-bbc-world-cup-presenting-team-1.jpg

Too fucking casual. Jeans all over the place, fuck off, if I'm paying a TV license then I want them in Brazil in wool suits.

By the way, Henry, nice trabs?

The beeb's World Cup lineup. Lord of mercy. Deck chairs out, feet up, "don't know much about this team but it'll be interesting to watch". Yes, yes it will. 

uktv-bbc-world-cup-presenting-team-1.jpg

Has Jockey got his hand on  Gabby's arse there ?

Allegedly checking to see whether it still smells of Shearer. 

Does anyone else worry that Garth Crooks is actually mentally handicapped and everyone is afraid to say anything about it?

Reviving this thread because my reaction to Garth Crooks' intellect in the match thread this weekend might turn out to not be a joke:

CRsGFkcWoAE0ZWl.jpg

• Upvote 3

There are ex-footballers who're a bit dim, like Savage, but Crooks comes across as someone who has to try really hard to appear normal. I used to think he talked slowly for emphasis, but now I wonder if that's the speed his mind is working at.

His teams of the week are the reason I no longer read BBC football coverage. He'd always put in whoever scored, like a child trying to create the greatest ever FIFA team, but not noticing that having four strikers and two left backs mightn't be a good idea.

• Upvote 4

"Someone who has to try really hard to appear normal."

Understated perfection, Babb's.

I properly can't stand Crooks, his half hour long questions he thinks make him sound clever, or the way he looks like a stone bullfrog.

• Upvote 1

Reviving this thread because my reaction to Garth Crooks' intellect in the match thread this weekend might turn out to not be a joke:

CRsGFkcWoAE0ZWl.jpg

I would really like to know more about his reasoning there.

CRsGFkcWoAE0ZWl.jpg

I'd like some more on this too. It's fucking astounding.

Wasn't it him that ghastly Danny mills who launched into Suarez demanding the appropriate punishment , fucking balloon head , along with other lumps of wood opining each week for what considerable fee they get.

Maybe on the planet that Crooks lives on it was Arsenal's first clean sheet.

That's why I'm interested. There may be a world where not conceding doesn't equal a clean sheet, Liverpool have 41 titles, Man Utd are eleventh in League One and Jose Mourhino washes dishes part time for minimum wage.

• Upvote 1

That's why I'm interested. There may be a world where not conceding doesn't equal a clean sheet, Liverpool have 41 titles, Man Utd are eleventh in League One and Jose Mourhino washes dishes part time for minimum wage.

But what if, in that world, Rupert Murdoch has somehow discovered a way to remain immortal and will be behind the scenes, destroying everything good in the world though his nefarious and evil media business concerns, for all eternity.

Would you still want to move there?

But what if, in that world, Rupert Murdoch has somehow discovered a way to remain immortal and will be behind the scenes, destroying everything good in the world though his nefarious and evil media business concerns, for all eternity.

Would you still want to move there?

Mate, that's the one I'm already trapped in.