You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, suzy said:

Laughed at that far more than I should have!

It's OK to want to see useless commentators thrown from great heights . Two candidates for human cannonballs at Spurs new stadium talking shite right now. Hopefully we will see Tyler flying across the screen very shortly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to The Game podcast by The Times from Monday. Some chump is asked what if any weakness do Liverpool have? 

He starts off by saying the midfield isn’t quite as strong as the forward line and...

At this point I’m expecting him to say we could add a more creative player to the midfield, we almost signed Fekir and he could see Klopp wanting someone like that next summer etc etc. 

But no, this fucking dickhead reckons Fabinho is the weak link in our midfield and it’s not noticed because the rest of the side is so good. 

And these cunts get paid for coming out with this shite. 

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Fabinho is proving to be a very good asset. Like you say, it's shocking that these cunts steal a living out of the game. 

Fabinho is as good as and as important to the team as the front 3, does fantastic work, special player. 

I turn the cunts down during the match but especially the bollocks they talk afterwards. 

Apparently we have a crisis after the napoli game. Cunts. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Listening to The Game podcast by The Times from Monday. Some chump is asked what if any weakness do Liverpool have? 

He starts off by saying the midfield isn’t quite as strong as the forward line and...

At this point I’m expecting him to say we could add a more creative player to the midfield, we almost signed Fekir and he could see Klopp wanting someone like that next summer etc etc. 

But no, this fucking dickhead reckons Fabinho is the weak link in our midfield and it’s not noticed because the rest of the side is so good. 

And these cunts get paid for coming out with this shite. 

At the same day as this came out: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15117/11812068/why-fabinho-is-now-the-premier-league8217s-best-holding-midfielder

Pundits generally knows fuck all.

• Upvote 1

Some guy (analyst-type?) on the Robbie Savage segment on 5Live this morning made a comment about how more and more teams will sit deep against Liverpool and play on the counter. Where has this idiot been for the last God-knows-how-many years? Even City sat deep at Anfield last season and relied on counter attacks, ffs.

• Upvote 1

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/how-jose-mourinho-made-himself-wanted-again-man-utd-real-madrid-a9113066.html

“One thing is the tactical system, one thing is principles of play,” Mourinho explains, before explaining the intricate differences between non-negotiable defensive maxims and an opponent-specific plan. Meanwhile, Souness asserts: “You’ve got to be putting the ball in the net.” To all purposes, they may as well be talking different languages."

Haha.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Butch said:

Fabinho is as good as and as important to the team as the front 3, does fantastic work, special player. 

I turn the cunts down during the match but especially the bollocks they talk afterwards. 

Apparently we have a crisis after the napoli game. Cunts. 

Thankfully I don't have to listen to their garbage. I bet the same cunts who are making out we have a crisis are wanking over the Manc youngsters because they beat the Mighty Astana at home by a goal to nil or wanking over Fernandinho after one game as a CB. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keane and Mourinho were really good with their analysis after the game, full of praise for us and not willing to play the “City were hard done to” line that plenty of pundits would have been happy to go along with. The less said about Kompany the better. He’s clearly an intelligent lad, but his bias was ridiculous.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...