Quantcast
Pundits - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, an tha said:

How great is this!

Not sure if this is Chumney Warner doing the commentary

On 1/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, Stickman said:

Met Jim Rosenthal on the tube going to the oval last summer what an absolute gentleman 

There really is hope for us all if Clinton Morrison is getting not only a gig on Sky but the Beeb too....

He even managed to make Danny Murphy seem insightful which is some trick

I can't think of a single pundit that the BBC use that is interesting and insighful which is pretty incredible when they have a range of about 50 that they use. The only criteria they seem to use is that the pundit once played in the PL.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, Stickman said:

That's a bonkers video. There's a freekick given on the right side of the penalty area and then the highlights jump to a freekick from the left side of the pitch!

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can't think of a single pundit that the BBC use that is interesting and insighful which is pretty incredible when they have a range of about 50 that they use. The only criteria they seem to use is that the pundit once played in the PL.

Why limit yourself to the BBC ? They are nearly all bellends.  Savage gets my cunt of the week award this time. His voice alone is enough to reach for the mute button .

On 2/13/2019 at 2:50 PM, 3 Stacks said:

Wenger is a good pundit. 

Its not surprising as Wenger is still a top quality coach in my view. Probably the most sensible and straight forward punditry I've seen. Stop it Arsene,too much common sense and not enough hyperbole.

Jermaine Jenas " Fernadino's foul is not a penalty because they're would be 5 penalties in every game", good man Jermaine. 

He was being a massive bellend talking down to that ex referee who was going through the main fouls in the Man City game.