You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I actually like Merson, I think the lad is a tortured soul with his drinking and gambling demons. He seems to me to be one of the very few pundits who talks like a fan does. Considering he's ex arsenal, he doesnt big up arsenal every chance he gets, unlike some who big up their ex club.

Sure he talks crap at times, who doesnt? He always seems to me to speak with his heart not his head. As for Nicol, I just dont know what goes on in his empty heid. Must be the sole source of his vacuous comments.

Neville's just come out and said he wont call out his 'mate' the gimp at united because of his friendship. Well if you're not prepared to pass comment, pass up the opportunity commenting on united games then.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

According to the inter web he was a true red until the age of 18, not sure how that works. He must be confused, let’s see how he responds to Sunday’s game.

During his playing career I am sure he aaid he was an Everton fan as a kid , unsurprisingly as he us a taffy.

This quote from Carrgher sums up modern punditry:

"I don't think many people thought Liverpool can win the league, but to come here today and win, people will stand up and take notice."

Apparently most of the BBC pundits had city or Chelsea down for the league. I just can't get my head around that level of idiocy.

Club wins champions League, then wins league at a canter and world club championship, has the best spine of world class players in the world and the best manager, has ONE season of horrendous injuries and the pandemic fucking everything up, and on the strength of that, you write us off.

Absolutely mental. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This quote from Carrgher sums up modern punditry:

"I don't think many people thought Liverpool can win the league, but to come here today and win, people will stand up and take notice."

Apparently most of the BBC pundits had city or Chelsea down for the league. I just can't get my head around that level of idiocy.

Club wins champions League, then wins league at a canter and world club championship, has the best spine of world class players in the world and the best manager, has ONE season of horrendous injuries and the pandemic fucking everything up, and on the strength of that, you write us off.

Absolutely mental. 

You may wanna revisit some posts on this very forum, particularly before 1st September 

• Upvote 2

Micah Richards on 5 live just said he cant believe utd have appointed someone so tactically out of his depth.

It must be a completely different micah Richards who has spent the last 3 years saying that soljaskaar has been unfairly criticized. 

Karen Carney has also said that soljaskaar has got utd to 4 finals.

When was this exactly?

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Micah Richards on 5 live just said he cant believe utd have appointed someone so tactically out of his depth.

It must be a completely different micah Richards who has spent the last 3 years saying that soljaskaar has been unfairly criticized. 

Karen Carney has also said that soljaskaar has got utd to 4 finals.

When was this exactly?

She does my head in, Her voice is lethal and She comes out with some utter shit.

• Like 1

Just now, J-V said:

She put Benzema level with Salah last week.  She's a bit thick.

She is in good company tbf.

How the fuck micah Richards is actually paid for his 'expert'opinion is anyones guess.

Though tbh the vast majority of pundits have been saying for 3 years soljaskaar needs time, yet anyone on even nodding terms with football knew from day 1 he was comically out of his depth.

Experts eh?