You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

18 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Tyler was saying good things about Thiago and ended it with something like "he even speaks perfect English", too which Neville said " it won't be any use to him there".  Carragher didn't saying anything and approx 2 mins later Tyler said "why is he going to live in Manchester ?" 

I don't think there was anything negative from Neville, just the usual scousers don't speak English banter. 

Well, scouse accent is hard to understand. You usually start kind of getting used to it when you have to leave the city .... 

His best moment was when he said that he burst onto the scene and Keane took the piss out of home.

When it comes to City, he is completely biased but it's probably a bit like Thommo or someone like that towards us. He is a very mediocre pundit bit the likes of Shearer is far worse because he is a nasty snide bastard.

The other pundits seem to like him as a person. Even Keane and Souness who are probably two of the more judgemental ones knocking around seem to have a bit of a soft spot for him. He seems to be hard to dislike so could be a nice fella. He just pisses me off when it comes to City.

I've had enough of Martin and Gary on our games. It was just 90 minutes of bias, memberberry garbage from them. Waxing lyrical about Arteta and Arsenal as we destroyed them. Felt like they were watching another game. Bringing up 89 for no reason. It honestly ruined my enjoyment of the match. 

What's a reliable, none complicated, legal alternative to sky please? I see a lot of boxes on offer, but it seems like every few weeks they're down and you need to do something to sort it out. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I've had enough of Martin and Gary on our games. It was just 90 minutes of bias, memberberry garbage from them. Waxing lyrical about Arteta and Arsenal as we destroyed them. Felt like they were watching another game. Bringing up 89 for no reason. It honestly ruined my enjoyment of the match. 

What's a reliable, none complicated, legal alternative to sky please? I see a lot of boxes on offer, but it seems like every few weeks they're down and you need to do something to sort it out. 

I feel exactly the same, I watch most of the games with the sound off, I’m sure that if you listened to the so called commentary and closed your eyes you wouldn’t know that there was a game going on. I’m convinced that the bloke thinks that he is the voice of football so he can come out with any crap that he likes. Ian fuckin Darke on BT is the same, stats stats and more stats, they can fuck right off, that’s it rant over.

I stream every game and most of the time avoid Sky, so I don't hear them but sometimes I think, interesting to hear Tyler's take as we are battering someone. I would hope to enjoy his sadness. 

Well last night was that night and it was terrible the absolute bias shite should not be allowed and I will go out of my way to avoid them in future.

Approx 81 minutes in he was talking about fighting for a point, and if Arsenal get another could even get the win. How long since Liverpool lost at home ? 

I had to check the score to make sure they had not equalised. 

How the fuck can you talk positively about a team winning, when the are losing with 9 minutes to go ? 

I don't watch other football but interesting to see what other fans think about him and their club.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Dont know any legal ones, but if you get a GOOD IPTV, they're brilliant. Those cheapo "£40 for the year" subs are shite, as I recently have been reminded. Going back to my old one at £11 a month. Turn it on, it works, Full HD. The absolute worst that happens is one game out of maybe 10 or 15, the HD picture will chop a bit, so Ill just go to one of the backup channels within a second and continue to watch the match.

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

To be fair Neville was waxing lyrical about how we were playing for most of the game, that other bitter twat was his usual self.

I don't really have a problem with Neville's commentary.

Tyler is a snide old cunt. In fact, away from the snidey stuff he's just really fucking boring. About 10 or 15 times a game he'll just start talking absolute shite in the hope that Neville responds to it, which he never does.

6 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I don't really have a problem with Neville's commentary.

Tyler is a snide old cunt. In fact, away from the snidey stuff he's just really fucking boring. About 10 or 15 times a game he'll just start talking absolute shite in the hope that Neville responds to it, which he never does.

Agree with this. I don't mind Neville at all. I expect a bit of bias from him which makes winning as he commentates even more enjoyable. 

Tyler starting rambling on about how many goals there had been so far in the PL, and said it wasn't so much a pandemic as a 'pendemic'. He chuckled to himself in that smug way he has, and there was dead silence from Neville who was probably considering launching himself from the commentary box in despair.

• Upvote 1

I like Neville and that fact that he's in awe of our team.

Keane is good value for some of his reactions. 

I preferred Carra a few years ago. Bit of a mouth at this stage but can still be good with Neville on some of the more technical detail. 

Souness doesn't offer much beyond making clear every twenty seconds that during his career no player needed to be rested. He strikes me as the kind of man who probably can't get over how much smaller Mars bars are now compared to 40 years ago. 

• Upvote 1