You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The beeb's World Cup lineup. Lord of mercy. Deck chairs out, feet up, "don't know much about this team but it'll be interesting to watch". Yes, yes it will.

uktv-bbc-world-cup-presenting-team-1.jpg

Too fucking casual. Jeans all over the place, fuck off, if I'm paying a TV license then I want them in Brazil in wool suits.

By the way, Henry, nice trabs?

The beeb's World Cup lineup. Lord of mercy. Deck chairs out, feet up, "don't know much about this team but it'll be interesting to watch". Yes, yes it will. 

uktv-bbc-world-cup-presenting-team-1.jpg

Has Jockey got his hand on  Gabby's arse there ?

Allegedly checking to see whether it still smells of Shearer. 

• 1 year later...

There are ex-footballers who're a bit dim, like Savage, but Crooks comes across as someone who has to try really hard to appear normal. I used to think he talked slowly for emphasis, but now I wonder if that's the speed his mind is working at.

His teams of the week are the reason I no longer read BBC football coverage. He'd always put in whoever scored, like a child trying to create the greatest ever FIFA team, but not noticing that having four strikers and two left backs mightn't be a good idea.

• Upvote 4

Maybe on the planet that Crooks lives on it was Arsenal's first clean sheet.

That's why I'm interested. There may be a world where not conceding doesn't equal a clean sheet, Liverpool have 41 titles, Man Utd are eleventh in League One and Jose Mourhino washes dishes part time for minimum wage.

• Upvote 1

That's why I'm interested. There may be a world where not conceding doesn't equal a clean sheet, Liverpool have 41 titles, Man Utd are eleventh in League One and Jose Mourhino washes dishes part time for minimum wage.

But what if, in that world, Rupert Murdoch has somehow discovered a way to remain immortal and will be behind the scenes, destroying everything good in the world though his nefarious and evil media business concerns, for all eternity.

Would you still want to move there?

But what if, in that world, Rupert Murdoch has somehow discovered a way to remain immortal and will be behind the scenes, destroying everything good in the world though his nefarious and evil media business concerns, for all eternity.

Would you still want to move there?

Mate, that's the one I'm already trapped in.