You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you think?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I strongly agree
    • I strongly disagree
    • I agree
    • I disagree
    • I am unsure.

You're not that clever you know. You've already proved yourself to be thick and unable to back up an allegation in the Kenny thread. Keep going. Please.

How do you know I cant back these allegations up? Do you know there is an ongoing enquiry into your sexpesting?

What you would have made of the 70's and 80's , I shudder to think.

So they have been singing songs.............................

Sorry, you wound me up, second post on your post if you will. I've no doubt you're an intelligent fella but you really must get off the fence with this one, especially after what's transpired after the last few months. It's not playful banter.

Oh, the kiddy fiddling bit you're OK with ...

K ...

Why don't you unjustify it, eh?

Nah actually I'm not okay with that either. You can't make an allegation like that without any evidence to back it up. The onus is on you to back up what you say, not on me to disprove it.

So when you go on a public forum and spout lies and assassinate a person's character so need to be sure you can back up what you're saying.

Keep going.

Carry on. Tell us all about this gaping void Coro. We're here to help.

You're all over the place, editing this, retracting that.

What did you say pre edit, the voting will be skewed because of Dave's opinion?

You've got a badly drawn cartoon of this forum in your head, you've already established in your head that most people will vote yes because they're sycophants/sheep/superfans and you're impartiality personified. Well, that's not very clever of you, is it. What kind of a way is this to approach a debate on a forum? Rather than looking for cheap thrills and easy gratification why not push your mind a little bit and break beyond that cartoon? Are you capable of this? Why not try. See how you get on and get back to me on that, K? OK.

I'd love for the club to lay down a marker and protect the victims of Hillsborough by banning supporters from Anfield who use these vile chants.

Maybe it's not financially viable and yes we do have our own element of knuckle draggers but what a way to set a precedent.

Yes, great debating with 'the morons on here'.

You mean the kind of 'debate' where you make unsubstantiated and false allegations against someone? You really are a pathetic creature. Unlike you I have a job to go to in the morning so hopefully someone will fill your 'gaping void'. Nite sweetheart.

Being subjective about this and not looking at it with LFC holier-than-thou rose-tinted glasses we should also be banned from Old Trafford for scrawling "Munich Scum" on their toilets, which is just as abhorrent.

Still think this could be a good poll, albeit a bit skewed now that Dave has declared his position. Looks pretty predictable so far.

Most people are cowards. Or at least have a fear of being ridiculed for an opinion that differs. For the record, I clicked 'I disagree'. Numerous reasons, one being I am not a hypocrite. I was a season ticket holder pre hillsborough, and am guilty of some rather unsavoury chants in my youth. I try not to get upset by what people I've never met, and probably never will meet, sing about. I am speaking for me by the way, not other people, so I respect the fact that your views will be different.

Seems to me Red22 you don't enjoy your time here, or just enjoy getting a reaction and arguing the toss. Either way, I'd consider staying away from this forum because it just seems a little bit boring for you. That's not a pop, it's just how I read it.

Being subjective about this and not looking at it with LFC holier-than-thou rose-tinted glasses we should also be banned from Old Trafford for scrawling "Munich Scum" on their toilets, which is just as abhorrent.

* Cue the 'you're a Manc' morons *

Do 40,000 people do that every time?