You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Luis Suarez - intentionally diabolical"

dave u

Look, see, he's admitted it, his diabolical intent.

He said some other stuff too, but most importantly, he admitted it.

Luis Suarez admits to dive against Stoke but accuses media of inventing 'nonsense' | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

(This might have been posted already, I'm too diabolical to check.)

Guest San Don
He doesn't sound happy at all does he. He also hints about not been happy about the transfer policy also.

I think he's gone in the summer, and I don't blame him.

I didnt read it that way (that he's not happy). He just said it like it is and the way we all know it is ie manchester united have the media in their pocket, case in point, they will be televised live for the 38th time(?) in the fa cup.

I think the lad is incredible open and honest but, he's not doing himself any favours the way the british media treat him.

I didnt read it that way (that he's not happy). He just said it like it is and the way we all know it is ie manchester united have the media in their pocket, case in point, they will be televised live for the 38th time(?) in the fa cup.

I think the lad is incredible open and honest but, he's not doing himself any favours the way the british media treat him.

I dont think you understand how witch hunts work.

Suarez could adopt 80 orphans, use his wage packet to feed africa and cure cancer and would still be castigated by the british media.

I dont think you understand how witch hunts work.

Suarez could adopt 80 orphans, use his wage packet to feed africa and cure cancer and would still be castigated by the british media.

You said it. The media have their panto villian and they're never going to let up on him. He's perfectly entitled to say whatever he likes in defense of himself. Fuck them

Just read Rodgers comments from Tony Barrett on Twitter. What the fuck is he playing at there?

Suarez is getting it from all angles, he should be backing him to the fucking hilt.

So easy to just say the comments are probably lost in translation or taken out of context. Is he fucking stupid? Of course Suarez has dived and gone down easily. It's not as if it's some big secret and suddenly Rodgers has been made aware of it by Suarez's comments.

Absolutely brainless if this is true what Barret is reporting.

Can't blame Rodgers for any of this. Suarez is either stupid or incredibly naive. Things were just starting to turn in his favour, the press and pundits were just starting to appreciate his football rather picking up on every little thing he does. Then he opens his mouth.

I've no doubt that by 'dealing with things internally' all Rodgers has done is tell him to wise up a bit. From the clubs point of view it's all over, the press will have a field day though.

I dont think Rodgers needed to come out publicly and say anything. Let the story die naturally, it's a foreign source and most people think such sources are all misquoted anyway, so it would have gone away really quickly.

Rodgers has now initiated a feeding frenzy for the media in what is a quiet transfer window.

He should have had a word with Suarez quietly, not like this. I'm appalled, and so's my wife.