Newport

Piers Morgan v Alex Jones

He’ll just drag it out for years, declare himself bankrupt and come back with a slightly different website and still rich.

All the dickheads will continue to completely ignore that he has been lying about dead kids, and go for some line about it being done to silence him, and carry on buying into his shit.

On 13/01/2013 at 04:20, Red Phoenix said:

...He has a lot of respect for having his heart in the right place and helping people wake up to an extent...

You still hold that view?

Personally I think he's a malign cunt who ruthlessly exploits mentally ill and highly gullible people with the conspiracy theories and shit 'brain pills' that he peddles but doesn't believe in, to make money from. And I've thought that for a long time.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

You still hold that view?

Personally I think he's a malign cunt who ruthlessly exploits mentally ill and highly gullible people with the conspiracy theories and shit 'brain pills' that he peddles but doesn't believe in, to make money from. And I've thought that for a long time.

Only the yanks and the British could monitize mental illness.

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Only the yanks and the British could monitize mental illness.

Seems like an innocent age now when the Victorians used to make a few quid from organising tours of the asylum's.

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Now would be a good time to kill himself on air.

I'm assuming that applies to both names in the thread title. 

• Upvote 2

On 06/08/2022 at 08:13, Jose Jones said:

He’ll just drag it out for years, declare himself bankrupt and come back with a slightly different website and still rich.

All the dickheads will continue to completely ignore that he has been lying about dead kids, and go for some line about it being done to silence him, and carry on buying into his shit.

Always good to see a fat lying narcissist cunt get pulled up on his bullshit though. The decent people in society are on a higher plane. With dignity.