You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Piers Morgan v Alex Jones

Newport

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

To be fair, she is 62. A well-preserved and 'maintained' 62, but still.

I kind of meant the moon stuff .... but she's still 30 odd years younger than him and not a single swinging dick on here wouldn't lash a finger up if she pulled you into a vacant cloakroom 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I kind of meant the moon stuff .... but she's still 30 odd years younger than him and not a single swinging dick on here wouldn't lash a finger up if she pulled you into a vacant cloakroom 

I'm not sure what I was responding to now or how, but yeah, "we'd" probably tap that. I'd certainly give her a few seconds if she could only see through the mask I throw up that keeps me from making meaningful connections. I'd cum on her fake tits if it helped, but I don't think a dating history with someone who faked the moon landings would be a starter. 

If she did anal, then good luck to the guy. I'm there.

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'm not sure what I was responding to now or how, but yeah, "we'd" probably tap that. I'd certainly give her a few seconds if she could only see through the mask I throw up that keeps me from making meaningful connections. I'd cum on her fake tits if it helped, but I don't think a dating history with someone who faked the moon landings would be a starter. 

If she did anal, then good luck to the guy. I'm there.

confused-look-confused.gif

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

A new documentary called The Truth vs Alex Jones is coming out, about his Sandy Hook bullshit. Looks decent. Only on HBO in the states at the minute. 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2024/mar/26/alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-documentary?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Whenever I think about that Sandy Hook stuff, I can't help thinking that the fat cunt needs to be drowned in a bucket.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Whenever I think about that Sandy Hook stuff, I can't help thinking that the fat cunt needs to be drowned in a bucket.

It’s one thing being a warped lunatic saying shit like that at home or in the pub but him having the audacity to come out with his bollocks to a huge audience (many of who hang on his every word like they’re knelt in-front of god) while parents were mourning their dead 6 and 7 year old babies was just sick. The fat, lying, arrogant horrible cunt