You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Piers Morgan v Alex Jones

Newport

He reminds me of the loons who post in the conspiracy theory thread on this site.

Loons!?Typical illuminati bullshit coverup response. I bet next you'll be saying that 2pac is dead and that the lizard people neither exist nor have majority shareholding in Cravendale. WE ARE NOT ALL BLIND TO YOUR LIES!!!1!

Jones was ok at first with his conspiracy stuff.

Some of his 9/11 and g12 police state stuff has been amongst the most eye opening to of comeout.

The thing is I think he realised he was onto a winner with a carear calling out everything as a conspiracy.

There is always at least one mad proffesor or high ranked ex military guy who will have a view the same as his so to try to prove his point.

If he didnt call everything that happens a conspiracy and stuck to the probable ones he would be a lot better.

Guest ShoePiss
Jones was ok at first with his conspiracy stuff.

Some of his 9/11 and g12 police state stuff has been amongst the most eye opening to of comeout.

The thing is I think he realised he was onto a winner with a carear calling out everything as a conspiracy.

There is always at least one mad proffesor or high ranked ex military guy who will have a view the same as his so to try to prove his point.

If he didnt call everything that happens a conspiracy and stuck to the probable ones he would be a lot better.

Yeah but he probably wouldn't make any money.

As for Morgan, I actually fear for him and hope that he does have security guards like the mad fuckwit mentioned.

Guest ShoePiss
Don't fear for him. He's a phonehacking, life-destroying cunt that karma will eventually catch up with and will deserve it

Well I do, I don't want him murdered by some gun loon.

He reminds me of the loons who post in the conspiracy theory thread on this site.

Hahaha! Just remembered the thread after thinking of the interview and wondered if it'd been talked about. Loved the interview too. Alex was actually right with most of what he said, most people will just see him being angry and dismiss him though. His English accent at the end had me continually laughing.

It's also on youtube here. If nothing else, please check out the accent at the end (from 13:52.) :

_XZvMwcluEg

Edited by Red Phoenix

Guest ShoePiss
Hahaha! Just remembered the thread after thinking of the interview and wondered if it'd been talked about. Loved the interview too. Alex was actually right with most of what he said, most people will just see him being angry and dismiss him though. His English accent at the end had me continually laughing.

It's also on youtube here. If nothing else, please check out the accent at the end (from 13:52.) :

_XZvMwcluEg

No he wasn't.

No he wasn't.

If you're really going to make me list everything he said that was right, I'll have to watch it again, make the list and post back later. Do I have to? If you actually research each thing he said he's referencing a lot of known facts. Of course he throws some crazy in here and there and shouts/screams from time to time, but he does usually speak after having researched the facts of what he's talking about.

People tend to overly focus on the crazier things he says and the way he acts instead of the facts he speaks about. BTW I don't watch his show or use his site, (I have done from time to time though.) I'm not into his style of doing things, but I don't think he's just crazy and know that he does research a lot.

Guest ShoePiss
If you're really going to make me list everything he said that was right, I'll have to watch it again, make the list and post back later. Do I have to? If you actually research each thing he said he's referencing a lot of known facts. Of course he throws some crazy in here and there and shouts/screams from time to time, but he does usually speak after having researched the facts of what he's talking about.

shut up