You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Boxing Prediction League 2013

Captain Turdseye

Captain the Fielding bout had finished before you put yours in lad.

Alright mate, I didn't realise obviously but I won't add any points onto my score for that fight if it makes you feel better.

With regards to yourself and LOT, it was billed as an 8 rounder, you'll both get the 8 points that you would have done anyway.

Alright mate, I didn't realise obviously but I won't add any points onto my score for that fight if it makes you feel better.

With regards to yourself and LOT, it was billed as an 8 rounder, you'll both get the 8 points that you would have done anyway.

Cheers captain.

The results...

Steiglitz - 10th round TD - I'm giving it as a KO.

Allakhverdiev - Round 11 KO

Sabillo - Round 9 KO

Bursak - UD

Mathews - Round 10 KO

Rodriguez - - Round 1 KO

Konecny - UD

Brook - Round 8 KO

Selby - UD

Fielding - Points - Fight was changed to a 4 rounder. Everyone picked KO anyway, everyone except myself got scored 8 points.

The league table...

1. Loadsoftrophies. 922 pts.

2. Captain Turdseye. 918 pts.

3. Dickie Mint. 839 pts.

4. Bjornebye. 781 pts.

5. Remmie. 508 pts.

Loadsoftrophies top scored this week with 96 points and once again moves to the top of the league. Bjornebye's luck has finally ran out, he scored lowest again with 62 points.

Not many fights this weekend so I'm adding three more that will take place on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. A first for the prediction league but as long as our predictions are in by the usual time it shouldn't be a problem.

Saturday

Dereck Chisora vs. Malik Scott, 10 rounds, heavyweights

Gary O'Sullivan vs. Billy Joe Saunders, 12 rounds, middleweights

Sunday

Johnriel Casimero vs. Mauricio Fuentes, 12 rounds, for Casimero's IBF junior flyweight title

Tuesday

Koki Kameda vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12 rounds, for Kameda's WBA "regular" bantamweight title

Thursday

Richard Towers vs. Lucas Browne, 12 rounds, heavyweights

Dereck Chisora vs. Malik Scott, 10 rounds, heavyweights Chisora - UD

Gary O'Sullivan vs. Billy Joe Saunders, 12 rounds, middleweights - O'Sullivan - 6th

Sunday

Johnriel Casimero vs. Mauricio Fuentes, 12 rounds, for Casimero's IBF junior flyweight title - Casimero - UD

Tuesday

Koki Kameda vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12 rounds, for Kameda's WBA "regular" bantamweight title - Apolinario - 4th

Thursday

Richard Towers vs. Lucas Browne, 12 rounds, heavyweights - Towers UD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're back in business. The results from the previous round were...

Chisora - Round 6 KO

Saunders - UD

Casimero vs Fuentes - OFF - VOID

Kameda - UD

Towers v Browne - OFF - VOID

The league table looks like this...

1. Loadsoftrophies. 956 pts.

2. Captain Turdseye. 950 pts.

3. Dickie Mint. 867 pts.

4. Bjornebye. 779 pts.

5. Remmie. 508 pts.

Loadsoftrophies top scored with 34 points, Bjornebye scored lowest with -2. I'm away from my laptop next week and can't be arsed sorting this out on my phone so I'll put up 2 weeks worth of fights now. Loads of action which means scope for big changes in the table...

Saturday 17th

Daniel Geale vs. Darren Barker, 12 rounds, for Geale's IBF middleweight title

Jonathan Romero vs. Kiko Martinez, 12 rounds, for Romero's IBF junior featherweight title

Takashi Miura vs. Sergio Thompson, 12 rounds, for Miura's WBC junior lightweight title

Nathan Cleverly vs. Sergey Kovalev, 12 rounds, for Cleverly's WBO light heavyweight title

Gary Buckland vs. Stephen Smith, 12 rounds, for Buckland's British junior lightweight title

Ovill McKenzie vs. Enzo Maccrinelli, rematch, 12 rounds, for McKenzie's Commonwealth light heavyweight title

Thomas Dulorme vs. Frankie Figueroa, 10 rounds, welterweights

Juan Diaz vs. Adailton De Jesus, 10 rounds, lightweights

Jonathan Gonzalez vs. Giovani Segura, 10 rounds, flyweights

Dennis Shafikov vs. Santos Benavides, 10 rounds, lightweights

Saturday 24th

Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez, 12 rounds, for Mares' WBC featherweight title

Victor Terrazas vs. Leo Santa Cruz, 12 rounds, for Terrazas' WBC junior featherweight title

Stanyslav Kashtanov vs. Jaime Barboza, 12 rounds, for Kashtanov's WBA interim super middleweight title

Omar Narvarez vs. Hiroyuki Hisataka, 12 rounds, for Narvaez's WBO junior bantamweight title

Juergen Braehmer vs. Stefano Abatangelo, 12 rounds, for Braehmer's European light heavyweight title

Kubrat Pulev vs. Tony Thompson, 12 rounds, IBF heavyweight eliminator

Arthur Abraham vs. Willbeforce Shihepo, 12 rounds, super middleweights

Pisses me off that I didn't do this all season!

Get back on it in January mate.

I need to come up with a way of people being able to score even if they miss a week or two to keep them interested. I'm thinking maybe 50% of the points that the lowest scorer of the week gets.

Thoughts or suggestions lads?