You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alright I'll start a new thread and people can either pick a new list, or not. Up to them. Mandela is a bastard though.

What is the general consensus on the Under 50, Under 30 rule?

My original understanding of it was out of your ten, you had to have two under 50s and one under 30. No more, no less. Then people put more than 2 under 50's, more than one under 30 in. Is the 2 50's and 1 30 a minimum? And if you pick more, are you entitled to the extra points if they die, since some people didn't realise you could have more in. 

Alright I'll start a new thread and people can either pick a new list, or not. Up to them. Mandela is a bastard though.

What is the general consensus on the Under 50, Under 30 rule?

My original understanding of it was out of your ten, you had to have two under 50s and one under 30. No more, no less. Then people put more than 2 under 50's, more than one under 30 in. Is the 2 50's and 1 30 a minimum? And if you pick more, are you entitled to the extra points if they die, since some people didn't realise you could have more in. 

He's a selfish bastard. I hope he knows he's fucked my push for first place up.

My understanding of the rule is you state who your two under 50's are and who your one under 30 is and if they die you get the extra points. Anyone else is just the standard amount of points, whether they are under 50 or not.

So if I had:

Under 50's: David Cameron and Boris Johnson.

Under 30: Jack Whitehall

Then I'd get the extra points just for those 3. If i then had Sarah Millican in with the rest and she died I would only get the standard points.

I don't know why those four people were the first who popped into my head when I was thinking of people dying. Wishful thinking probably.

I need some clarification.

A Ghanian we work with is telling us the rapture has started and its the fault of the gays.So what are the rules regarding the day of judgement, second comings etc.

Ghanian's dont like being told that Hindu Gods are cooler and that Hanuman would batter Jebus.

He's a selfish bastard. I hope he knows he's fucked my push for first place up.

My understanding of the rule is you state who your two under 50's are and who your one under 30 is and if they die you get the extra points. Anyone else is just the standard amount of points, whether they are under 50 or not.

So if I had:

Under 50's: David Cameron and Boris Johnson.

Under 30: Jack Whitehall

Then I'd get the extra points just for those 3. If i then had Sarah Millican in with the rest and she died I would only get the standard points.

I don't know why those four people were the first who popped into my head when I was thinking of people dying. Wishful thinking probably.

That's my understanding of it too, but I can see why people would think you'd get the extra points even if your whole list was under 30. They get more points because of their age, they are presumably less likely to die. So it is a greater achievement to pick them out.

Still when I read the rule this time last year, even the year before, I read it as, two under 50's, one under 30. I didn't put any more in, because it didn't mention any more.