You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland (h) Match Thread

Anubis

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but I'm not a deluded imbecile with no football knowledge though who would come up with such a retarded idea in the first place.

Neither am I. But I'm able to form my opinions from watching games as opposed to trawling the internet for stats, you norgie fraud.

Allen falls into that category

Suppose, but he'll probably be in the team at the weekend anyway I imagine. It's just one of them things I guess.

He's not at his best, so you bring him on when the team is playing well in hope he'll gain some confidence himself. But there's a case that he's maybe not as playing as well as he should be because he's playing too much and therefore could do with a rest.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lovely footballer, Joe Allen. I'm looking forward to him getting forward more. Looking forward to seeing Suso, too.

Jamie coming on. LEGEND.

I dont understand this Carra stuff, whats the use of him coming on when we have a comfortable lead?

if it was just to today to rest Skrtel no problem, but it happens almost every game now.

To keep him match fit should we need to call on him to use him for 90 minutes. That's about football though so no surprise you don't get it - there aren't any stats about that on any of the sites you copy & paste from.