You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland (h) Match Thread

Anubis

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Seee that Brendan? Plan B.

Luis i fuckin love you.

Fucking hell, I can't believe our fans. Using a goal to have a pop at the manager. Long passes are different from launched hoots to a big man. That was a laser guided missile.

We have scored 3 goals today Numero, all as a result of us going direct without any intentions of resting with the ball and passing it around for passings sake.

We have caught the oppostion totally off balance and this is what we need to see more of.

I'm going to see if I can find some stats about how many touches we have used for every goal scored so far in the PL.

Never understood why managers "rest" players then bring them on anyway?

I like Allen, but would have preferred to see Suso, Jonjo or even Sahin on. The game is as good as won, may as well bring a player on who isn't playing as much for whatever reason; whether it be lack of form or confidence or whatever.

We have scored 3 goals today Numero, all as a result of us going direct without any intentions of resting with the ball and passing it around for passings sake.

Exactly, we did the same thing the first half against QPR as well. None of this fucking about passing backwards. It's al right doing that when you have a couple of goals though.

Close to 4, good save.

Never understood why managers "rest" players then bring them on anyway?

I like Allen, but would have preferred to see Suso, Jonjo or even Sahin on. The game is as good as won, may as well bring a player on who isn't playing as much for whatever reason; whether it be lack of form or confidence or whateve.

Allen falls into that category