You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers In

Monster Masch

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Don't bother reading them, Rob. It's essentially him saying he thinks the squad is good and I think it's bad. He thinks I'm exaggerating how bad it is to stick up for Rodgers, I think he's dismissing arguments about the weakness of the squad to stick up for Kenny's legacy. Oh, and he doesn't agree with me that we went direct at the end of last season. Whereas I think we did. Because I saw it.

It's all shit anyway, really.

Same discussion we had a few weeks back.

Pretty much Rob, except I don't remember you saying we went direct in the second half of the season, which is my main gripe with what Hank's been posting.

Hank, I'll reply later in the week when I've got a spare couple of hours. I know it'll be tough for the rest of the forum to wait that long, but hopefully they'll make it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No worries, mate. Don't have to reply at all. I just thought I'd better, considering you'd taken the time. I'm pretty quick on the ol' keys, so no stress for me.

Surprised to see that The Rodgers out Thread hasn't been bumped today.

After 22 games we've still failed to beat any team of note.

We played right in to Uniteds hands today, trying to play them at their own game, when they are much better at it than we are. I'm really not convinced by him at all.

Sorry to have picked at two different things you have said today, i'm really not following you round, honestly, but you are surprised the Rodgers out thread wasn't bumped because we lost to a much better team with arguably one of the greatest managers of all time at their own ground?

edit. shouldn't really compliment Fergie without mentioning that he's a cunt.

We have a weak, weak squad in important areas, but this game was the first one where it was obvious Rodgers make errors in team selection. Both Allen and Lucas, and both Sterling and Downing, was doomed to fail, right from the start.

I would rather not see Sterling in the starting line up again this season - he has given two of the worst performances I have ever seen in his last two league games. Atrociously poor in every facet of the game, so much so that I really doubt he is going to do all that much in the game, to be honest.

I would rather not see Sterling in the starting line up again this season - he has given two of the worst performances I have ever seen in his last two league games. Atrociously poor in every facet of the game, so much so that I really doubt he is going to do all that much in the game, to be honest.

Wow. I think you need to read that back to yourself. He's an 18 year old lad, he's gonna have his good days and his bad days.

Guest davelfc
is this why the server keeps crashing?

The server is like John Coffey, (like the drink but spelt different) it has to keep running into the corner to let all the bad out.

tumblr_m9sohyMjYf1rntpxlo1_r1_500.gif