You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation Plus

Elite

Some interesting indie games again on PS4 but I can hardly find the time to play on Dying light at the moment and then there's Bloodborne on my wishlist too.

Bloodborne is fantastic is you fancy a challenge! Played it none stop whenever I've had any spare time.

• Upvote 1

Bloodborne is fantastic is you fancy a challenge! Played it none stop whenever I've had any spare time.

Yeah it looks boss, guessing it's hard then!?

I am really enjoying Dying Light, it got fairly average reviews but I think it's been underrated, lots of fun and great gameplay.

Yeah. It's hard. But not unfairly so. It punishes you if you Rush and don't pick your spots/time. It's quite hard at the begining because of your low level. When you've farm some blood echoes your survivability rises a bit.

Its definitely next on my list.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know of the best place to get a PS+ sub at the moment? The price seems to be constantly about £40 these days, which is a bit steep given what you can get Xbox Gold for.

Currently £35.90 on CDKeys.

You can get an extra 5% discount if you like them on Facebook and grab their generated code from their page. (You've got to stick your email address in to generate the discount code).

• Upvote 1

It never seems to get discounted despite it not being as reliable as Xbox Live, which cost me £18 for 12 months earlier this week.

I jumped on that XBL deal this week too. I used to get more value out of PS+ because of owning a PS3 and Vita, but I'll ditch the PS3 soon, and the Vita games are dwindling. With backwards compatibility coming to the One, Gold is starting to look the better deal.

Currently £35.90 on CDKeys.

You can get an extra 5% discount if you like them on Facebook and grab their generated code from their page. (You've got to stick your email address in to generate the discount code).

Cheers for that. A few pounds off seems about the best I can hope for, though I'm not on Facebook.

For the first time I'm considering letting the subscription lapse. I thought they'd integrate PS Now into it somehow, or at least start drip feeding the launch PS4 games into it.