You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation Plus

Elite

Dissapointed with PS plus again, about time they give a AAA game especially after the Driveclub fiasco.

There's not enough AAA PS4 exclusives for them to do that at the moment, in my opinion.

The only real AAA exclusives out for PS4 right now are Killzone: Shadowfall and Infamous Second Son.

Infamous has been a PS+ title previously, so by that logic, we may perhaps see Second Son as a PS+ title in the not too distant future. Came out in March of this year, so sales will certainly be drying up, if they haven't already.

I don't recall any of the Killzone titles being available on PS+, so I'd be a little surprised if Shadowfall gets released on PS+, despite it being a release day title. I would however, like to see the previous Killzone games get the 'Next Gen upgrade' treatment, and have them released on PS+ through consecutive months. Awesome games, KZ2 especially.

Other potential titles for PS+ could be Knack and The Last Of Us, but I really doubt we'll see the latter available on PS+ until well into the life cycle of Uncharted 4, if at all, and I don't really consider Knack to be AAA.

Obviously, the games don't need to be PS4 exclusives, but it is certainly easier for Sony to push their own games onto their own subscription platform.

I've yet to see the official press videos for PS+ on YouTube, but have read what the titles are anticipated to be:

PS4

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

SteamWorld Dig

PS3

Frozen Synapse Prime

Luftrausers

PS Vita

Hungry Horde

Escape Plan

Not really bothered with either of those, will give them a go to see if they're any good. Guess they might be saving up a few good titles for the Dec/Jan cycle...

Still, Dust is ace and I haven't finished it yet. Haven't gotten into Speluny yet and Pix is okay for a few gos...

• 2 weeks later...

Are you able to buy top games such as GTA5 and Destiny etc. from the playstation store online or do you need to buy the physical disc from a store?

You can buy them on PSN, but you'll pay more.

Destiny & GTA V are £54.99 for PS4 in the PSN Store.

Just found that I can download the unfinished swan for free (assume that because I had it on ps3, not because of an offer). Fuck me, it's a great game. Think it might be in my top ten ever. Simple world beautiful realised, becomes a totally immersive experience if you let it.

Just found that I can download the unfinished swan for free (assume that because I had it on ps3, not because of an offer). Fuck me, it's a great game. Think it might be in my top ten ever. Simple world beautiful realised, becomes a totally immersive experience if you let it.

If it's a cross buy title, then that'll be why you've been able to get it for nothing on PS4.

The PS4 titles for PS+ have been announced for December and January.

December

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Secret Ponchos

January

inFamous: First Light

The Swapper

Yep, it's a cross buy title. So, you are also eligible to get a free copy on the Vita, if you have one of course.

First impressions

Secret Ponchos is going to be a lot of fun

Injustice controls are clunky as fuck, I was spoiled on these games by Tekken and playing a game like this where the fighting doesn't flow just kills it for me. Will persevere and see if it gets better.

Titan Attacks is going to be like Pix the Cat, I'll play it a couple of times but the lack of progress will kill off any interest for me in the long run. Not bad, but not particularly engaging.

• 4 weeks later...