You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation Plus

Elite

• 2 weeks later...

If you download that enjoy it - I personally will be giving it the widest berth possible!

I've downloaded it but keep finding excuses not to go back to it. I've let out a girly squeal on a couple of occasions while playing it and I'm now at a bit where I'm trying to restore power in the basement and some fucker keeps jumping out of the darkness at me. It's truly horrible.

• Upvote 1

Just done the Metro Last Light and whichever Bioshock download it was.

I've got a shit load of PS3 games to work through still now, struggling to see any reason to buy a new console simply on the basis that I have so many to play and the PS4 still has no games of note for me yet.

Although Outlast looks brilliant. 

• Upvote 1

Ha me too, Bobby. Was on edge the whole time. Made me jump twice.

OUTLAST SPOILER

Sorry there's no kind of options on ipad for nsfw tags or fuck all. When I first walked in to the library I damn near shit my pants and then the guy in the wheel chair sent me prematurely grey. I turned it off its going to be played in small doses.

• Upvote 2

Decided to man up and try Outlast. Big mistake. Spending an hour creeping round hallways at a snail's pace and intermittently shitting myself is not really my kind of gaming.

I started off playing it like that, my new tactic is to run about in a blind panic, charging past everyone at full speed...it seems to suit me better, if any fucker tries to jump out at me I'm already about 50 ft past him by the time I realise what's happened.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the definitive edition a couple of weeks ago. From what I remember of my brother's PS3 version, the PS4 upgrade is mostly a case of slightly improved graphics. Worth getting if you don't have the original but I wouldn't bother if you have both ps3 and ps4.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wanting to sign up to to PS Plus, or need a renewal, give CDKeys.com a look. They're doing PS Plus for £34.70 at the moment, though you can also get an additional 5% discount if you like them on Facebook.

There's plenty more on their site that they do cheaper than the normal RRP, and I don't think there's a limit to the amount of 5% discount codes you can use, as they refresh them on their Facebook page frequently.

I've used them to get the Season Pass for Ghosts and Premium for BF4, as well as 12 months Gold membership for Live. They were doing a special promotion for Live at the time, so I got mine for £23.99.

I think it was AJBlakie who pointed me in their direction in a thread on here, though I did have a previous account with them that I seemingly forgot all about.

• Upvote 1