You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation Plus

Elite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From PSN Europe Twitter

"PS Plus members, know this: Uncharted 3, LBP Karting & XCOM: Enemy Unknown join the service next week. Please enjoy! "

They're replacing Little Big Planet 2, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's taking a decade to download but I was onto XCOM straight away. I'll be all over Saints Row 3 next month as well.

Xcom is boss even if it did take an age to download. Not sure about downloading Saints Row as it's only £15 with all it's DLC included on Amazon so might wait for the price to come down on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
To be honest £15 is as low as it's going to go I'd guess.

Down to £12 now but got too much to play and get out the way before GTA 5.

Assassins Creed 3 is coming soon to Plus. As well as this.

If you're thinking of signing up to PS Plus ahead of PS4, says Ryan, starting tomorrow and lasting a month, if you sign up by PSN for a year you'll get an extra 90 days free.

My subscription is due in that time so hopefully I will get the extra 90 days.

Leaving PS Plus this month:

28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted

28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection

28th August: Demon’s Souls

28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings

28th August: When Vikings Attack

Entering PS Plus this month:

28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3

28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy

28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark

28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle

28th August: New Little King’s Story

• 4 weeks later...

These are a bunch of fuckers. I had my Playstation Plus renewed the other day and when I looked at the expiry date it said a year rather than the year and 90 days offer that was on at the time.

I e-mailed a complaint over to Sony and they told me to ring me back. I then argued with him for 25mins as he was saying that the offer only counts if you follow the links even though they have sent me various e-mails saying it 90 days when you buy and doesn't count when you re-new. I asked to speak to a manager or complaints department after 5 mins but he kept ignoring this. He eventually agreed to send it to a manager who would contact me within 24 hours.

25+ hours later the manager rang me back and was saying the same thing that I couldn't have a refund as there was no law saying you could and I couldn't have the extra 90 days as I didn't follow the links. After 10 mins he said he couldn't do anything so said he would e-mail headquarters  to see what they could do.

I got a voice message left 2 days later asking me to ring them and when I did they had agreed to put the extra 90 days on as a good will gesture.

I am fuming about this and still thinking off writing a letter off to there complaints department as I work in customer services and I would be in serious trouble if I spoke to a customer like this. The bunch of cunts. 

October games look decent

Entering PS Plus:
25th September: Far Cry 3
25th September: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
25th September: Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
25th September: Street Fighter X Tekken
25th September: Touch My Katamari

Leaving PS Plus:
25th September: Assassin’s Creed 3
25th September: Saints Row the Third
25th September: Payday: The Heist
25th September: Urban Trials