You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blood pressure

Redder Lurtz

I always have highish blood at the GPs, but that's because crap NHS receptionists, waiting too long in crap rooms with crap magazines, and condescending doctors all stress me out.

Got it checked out a few times at home by the in-laws (who are nurses) and it's always fine.

Still, that's just me - 'xpect yours is something far more serious...

Guest The Big Green Bastard
I want to know how you allowed a hose to kick you in the cock.

Was getting some manure (not direct from the source) for the garden off a lass my brother knows. Got to walk with a horse and that, knowing that i have to exert some kind of confidence over the animal at all times. Things went well, had a little go in the saddle....everything went so well except you should never stand behind a horse, it fucks them up apparently.

Walked behind the fucker and he kicked my cock faster than chuck norris. I was lucky my natural reflexes worked and managed to get just a whipping effect from the hoof of this cunty mare to my knob.

• 7 years later...

I used one them that are in doctors these days, a few years ago, after I was in the pub and this lad and his missus I know was there, and her two gay friends so we were talking about blood pressure for some reason and I said I'd just done mine in the in the waiting room, I said you have to clench your fist and put it in, there was a few coughs and me mate nearly spat is ale out trying to hold the laughter in. 

I've a few problems like most of us, Pancreaitis for one and well over weight, I was also advised to try Statins which I said no, I'll try and change my lifestyle anyway my blood pressure was strangely not like others I know who have become Diabetic, something gladly I haven't got, well not yet, and to see how  common it is today, so it's well worth your while to keep on top of it  by regular checks as I do, plus I'm monitored, as is said its dangerous to ignore and to think its not such a serious condition. 

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

I used one them that are in doctors these days, a few years ago, after I was in the pub and this lad and his missus I know was there, and her two gay friends so we were talking about blood pressure for some reason and I said I'd just done mine in the in the waiting room, I said you have to clench your fist and put it in, there was a few coughs and me mate nearly spat is ale out trying to hold the laughter in. 

I think that post was misplaced with what you were talking about, apologies.