You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Erm, I really don't want Reina to go. Over the last few games his form has really come back inc his shot stopping importantly. As we know all too well getting a replacement keeper is very very hard, I'd only be ok seeing him go if he really wanted to leave and we made a significant profit, say £10m, on him leaving and buying his (good) replacement.

Erm, I really don't want Reina to go. Over the last few games his form has really come back inc his shot stopping importantly. As we know all too well getting a replacement keeper is very very hard, I'd only be ok seeing him go if he really wanted to leave and we made a significant profit, say £10m, on him leaving and buying his (good) replacement.

I don't particularly want him to go either, but the comments from his father would appear to suggest he'd be happy to go, so good luck to him.

He's improved in recent weeks, but for me he's still not the 'keeper he was at his peak with us, be that down to complacency, disillusionment with the club's lack of progress, his stockier physique (compare him now to 2006), our goalkeeping coaching or a mix of a few of those factors.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco
Clearly an issue here.

Add that to the shots he should save but doesn't... He's costing us points. Anybody who isn't pulling their weight needs to be looked at.

Hart made three big mistakes today. He got away with them. He is supposedly one of the best keepers in the league.

Reina would have probably gone in summer anyway. Especially with the high wages he is supposedly on. But be careful what you wish for. James, Westerveld, Kirkland and Carson.

Ter-Stegen would my choice even though he is making a few mistakes recently aswell.

Hart made three big mistakes today. He got away with them. He is supposedly one of the best keepers in the league.

Reina would have probably gone in summer anyway. Especially with the high wages he is supposedly on. But be careful what you wish for. James, Westerveld, Kirkland and Carson.

Ter-Stegen would my choice even though he is making a few mistakes recently aswell.

Joe Fart.

I was listening to Aldo on radio city before (after match phone in) and he was saying how poor Pepe had been over the last 18 months,he stopped short of saying we should sell him but he said he cant remember the last 7 out of 10 game Pepe had (very good game apparently)I also had a think and to be honest i couldn't remember either,All our keeper's seem to go the same way after a few years.

Guest San Don

I really dont give a fuck about the mistakes other keepers make except if it leads to us scoring. Not sure I agree with the comment hart made 3 he got away with though.

Been saying it for a while that reina's heart is here but his head isnt. These errors have crept into his game and the choice of gK coach has nothing to do with it.