You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does he have anything left? I can see he’s been back-up for Milan since leaving Napoli, but I haven’t paid attention to his career since he left us. Great from 2005-10 but he looked past it on the evidence of his last two seasons, although that could just have been because we were in flux and in no danger of troubling the top four. 

Guest Pistonbroke
On 10/01/2020 at 23:15, Babb'sBurstNad said:

We play Villa late in the season. Theoretically he could concede the goal that wins us the title.

Go on Pepe, for old times sake.

Tis the game after we play City. I was actually looking at the fixtures the other day and thinking if things carry on as they have been doing that could well be the game where we land the title, only 5 games to go after that one. Even better though, we could easily land the title at the Ethiad which would be sweet beyond measure. 

Guest Pistonbroke
15 minutes ago, dandyman said:

I’d rather win it the game before and what pep and citeh have to give us a guard of honour 

They'd just boo, the atmosphere would be toxic as fuck. I'd rather fans/players/and manager giving us the credit we deserve. Best scenario, win it at City and revel in our success and guard of honour at home to Villa. In all honesty though......just win it. 

59 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought he was going to be first choice due to injury to other keepers?

Nyland was their first choice keeper before he got injured las season.

He’s been excellent for them the games he has played this season, including against us in the league cup.

• 1 year later...

Admittedly this is taken from his wikipedia page, but goes to show you should never learn too much about your heroes, the fuckers will only let you down in the end!:-

"In July 2018, Reina and former Napoli footballers Paolo Cannavaro and Salvatore Aronica were subject to a hearing by the Italian Football Federation over links to the Esposito brothers, high-ranking members of the Camorra.[98] Reina was also accused of trying to get free tickets for the Lo Russo Camorra clan.[99]

In May 2020, Reina drew attention for supporting the anti-lockdown protests by far-right political party Vox amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain.[100] In February 2021, he called the left-wing party Podemos "the worst thing that has happened to Spain in the last 40 years".[101]"

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Admittedly this is taken from his wikipedia page, but goes to show you should never learn too much about your heroes, the fuckers will only let you down in the end!:-

"In July 2018, Reina and former Napoli footballers Paolo Cannavaro and Salvatore Aronica were subject to a hearing by the Italian Football Federation over links to the Esposito brothers, high-ranking members of the Camorra.[98] Reina was also accused of trying to get free tickets for the Lo Russo Camorra clan.[99]

In May 2020, Reina drew attention for supporting the anti-lockdown protests by far-right political party Vox amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain.[100] In February 2021, he called the left-wing party Podemos "the worst thing that has happened to Spain in the last 40 years".[101]"

Yep, he's a twat.