You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every game is a must win. We exist to win trophies, to do this you need to win games. All of them.

I know every game is a must win brother.

What I meant was 'are we into the must,must win games' !

You know the ones, usually after christmas when code brings out his 30 points to play for threads and with every diminishing result we lose ground, and have the must,must,must win

games.

------------Reina-------------

Wisdom--Skrtel-Agger--Enrique

------------Lucas------------

Johnson--Suso-Gerrard--Assaidi

-----------Suarez-------------

Jones, Carragher, Coates, Downing, Henderson, Sahin, Shelvey.

Outside of maybe Johnson the rest of that starting 11 are playing in their "correct" position. The manager needs to stop throwing players in, playing them out of position and hoping for the best in his fairy tale 433 formation. By all means bring in the players to fit said formation but until then I hope he gets his head out of his ass and starts getting a few results.

The last thing we need now is to risk injury to players we will be looking to offload in 2 weeks time ie. Downing and Cole. These players offer little or nothing anyway so no point putting them in. Rest for Allen and Sterling. Fulham were beaten by QPR last weekend, anything but a convincing 3 points will suffice.

12th in the league is a disgrace and all the dvd box sets of Being: Liverpool can't hide that fact. Ultimately Rodgers fate will be decided by the match going fans so he must have been worried by the sight of people streaming out of the ground early last week. In the last 2 months of Hodgesons tenure, outside of the 44,238 that turned up to see the 2 nil win over Chelsea on the 7th November, the attendance dropped from 43,328 v Blackburn on the 24th of October to 35,400 v Bolton on the 1st of January, his last home game in charge.

Whatever the lineup I hope Brendan has spent the week emphasizing the need to tighten the fuck up and stop teams casually strolling through our midfield.

Would be nice to see some of our good build up play end up in a goal. Last week was beyond infuriating, never mind the 3 goals we conceded. The fucking sloppiness in the final third was just insane.

Also, if the need arises to change things up. I seriously hope Joe Cole isn't the only option we consider. Suso or Assaidi should be the first to come on.