You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers Out

Red22

Guest Numero Veinticinco

GET HIM OUT. Unless he wins next week, at which point he'll be good again. Until we lose.

Maybe, just maybe, he should be allowed the time to bring an attacking player in? No? Okay, let's just get rid of him.

Tactically he hasn't got a fucking clue. He was just last season's Owen Coyle who got lucky by somehow landing a massive job. He's far too naive and inexperienced for this job and should be learning his trade elsewhere. He was sacked by Reading a couple of years ago! It was Martinez that laid the foundations at Swansea with the football and everything. The football we're playing is no better than last season.

We're probably stuck with him now because the idiots in charge wouldn't have a fucking clue who else to bring in.

Shambolic performance - didn't even create a clear-cut chance whole game. BR doesn't know how to organise a team.

Is there any fucking chance Rafa will come back at the end of the season?

The rumour mill has him in the Real hot seat next season, I'm sure FSG can tempt him though with a 20mill transfer kitty plus whatever he can make flogging Downing and Henderson!

The best thing about being a fan these last few years has been coming on here and talking/reading about players we might be looking at as transfers who "are absolute shite" then watching them utterly boss us the next time they come around.

Might as well start doing the same with managers - sack him and bring in the next gimp.

Guest davelfc
GET HIM OUT. Unless he wins next week, at which point he'll be good again. Until we lose.

Maybe, just maybe, he should be allowed the time to bring an attacking player in? No? Okay, let's just get rid of him.

All these 0-0's are getting annoying, once we have a striker we'll be sorted.

Brendan Rodgers had a chance to change things in defence this evening and choose to have tunnel vision. Horses for courses was required. we scored, they equalised with Martin slipping/loosing balance whatever!! Their second goal was a discrace, Danny and Stevie looking at each other about picking up Kenwin Jones. Not good enough ladS! we weather the storm and the manager should changed the system and some of out personel. for me at the half, glenn johnson, stuart downing off. Carra and Coates on! Rahim could have until the 70 min....i wasnt worried about us going forward at all, its our defending and fight for the fuckin cause is the issue!!!!!!!!! the bigger picture is more concerning too, Daniel Sturridge is not good enough for Liverpool FC, Andy Carroll is better them him and big Andy is a proper centre forward. I could go on...Brendan, its not good enough tonight and your tunnel vision was proven at half time when u had a chance fix it and we could of got a point at least

We're probably stuck with him now because the idiots in charge wouldn't have a fucking clue who else to bring in.

Do you?

I think we should just keep sacking managers till one wins 3 games in a row. Just keep churning 'em out to appease the naysayers.

FSG: Did we win today?

Latest manager: No, we lost.

FSG: You're sacked. Next.

Stupid fan: Bring back Benitez

So will FSG sack Rodgers if we finish outside the top 6? Because that's what it looks like is going to happen and if Kenny gets sacked for finishing 8th then how will FSG justify keeping Rodgers on?

IMO I think we should stick with BR for another season in the very least irrespective of where we finish but how will the owners be able to defend Rodgers given their track record?

So will FSG sack Rodgers if we finish outside the top 6? Because that's what it looks like is going to happen and if Kenny gets sacked for finishing 8th then how will FSG justify keeping Rodgers on?

IMO I think we should stick with BR for another season in the very least irrespective of where we finish but how will the owners be able to defend Rodgers given their track record?

Young manager, vision, philosophy, long-term project, didn't waste money like Kenny did. Said it earlier in the thread.

Guest San Don
Do you?

I think we should just keep sacking managers till one wins 3 games in a row. Just keep churning 'em out to appease the naysayers.

FSG: Did we win today?

Latest manager: No, we lost.

FSG: You're sacked. Next.

Stupid fan: Bring back Benitez

Tell you wot, Tom. Winning 3 on the bounce a few times would be pretty good this season!

The club is a fucking shambles. Hate saying that but we are. I remember the mancs from 1970 to the early 80's. They were just a fucking name living on a European Cup win (on home soil no less). They were rudderless. Couldnt win and eventually were relegated because they thought they were too big to go down.

Not saying we are too big to go down or anything like it but, we are becoming just like them then, a fucking name, rudderless and going nowhere fast.

This is Liverpool fucking FC. We're looking very ordinary and to be honest, I dont see anything happening (positively) under this manager or owners for that matter.

Tell you wot, Tom. Winning 3 on the bounce a few times would be pretty good this season!

The club is a fucking shambles. Hate saying that but we are. I remember the mancs from 1970 to the early 80's. They were just a fucking name living on a European Cup win (on home soil). They were rudderless. Could win and eventually were relegated because they thought they were too big to go down.

Not saying we are too big to go down or anything like it but, we are becoming just like them then, a fucking name, rudderless and going nowhere fast.

This is Liverpool fucking FC. We're looking very ordinary and to be honest, I dont see anything happening (positively) under this manager or owners for that matter.

Genuine questions, SD: Who would you hire if you were the owners and who would you buy if you were the manager?

Who do they have to justify it to? You? Me? The internet?

They didn't have to justify the fuckup on deadline day to anyone either, but they still felt the need to, so they presumably care to some extent what the fans think. The media would be asking questions about it as well.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
All these 0-0's are getting annoying, once we have a striker we'll be sorted.

Good one. It's not like I've been arguing for months that it's not just a striker problem. It's not like I've said it again and again and again.

I guess if you want to take my appeal for time so he can get attacking players in to transform our most frequent result (erm... draws) into wins, which'll improve league position, and make out as if I'm just arguing that our only problem is a striker, I guess that's up to you.

They didn't have to justify the fuckup on deadline day to anyone either, but they still felt the need to, so they presumably care to some extent what the fans think. The media would be asking questions about it as well.

Whether they feel the need to is irrelevant.

They are under no obligation to sack Rodgers if he finishes lower than 6th, and if we do and they don't, they are under no obligation to justify their decision.

Good one. It's not like I've been arguing for months that it's not just a striker problem. It's not like I've said it again and again and again.

I guess if you want to take my appeal for time so he can get attacking players in to transform our most frequent result (erm... draws) into wins, which'll improve league position, and make out as if I'm just arguing that our only problem is a striker, I guess that's up to you.

It was a striker problem last year. Until someone else is managing this shower of shite. Then it wasnt.