You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest San Don
He's been playing in some weird wing position hasn't he? He's a natural #9, it's where his strengths are, playing elsewhere would make him look bad.

Irrespective of that, he's a very young lad who has time and needs to improve. People calling for him to be put in the first team would be chucking him to the wolves, literally.

He's nowhere near ready for the first team.

Guest San Don
Its something hes getting badly wrong at the minute in my eyes. There was no need for 3 defenders on the bench. And bringing on the likes of Cole ahead of Suso is just baffling.

Its the sort of shit decision making thats been going on for years and at times I've wondered if other factors have been at play when this sort of shit happens. But that aside, I was optimistic for the first part of the season Rodgers would be the man to finally cut the shit out.

But he seems to be slipping into the mad decision making that has been the downfall of other Liverpool managers. Hopefully he'll turn it round again.

LOL! I just love it when armchair football fans reckon they know more about players than the manager who sees them in training day in, day out. Suso isnt in the team for 2 reasons. He's been relatively ineffective and like sterling, probably needs a rest.

Guest San Don
75% of the letters in Phil Babb's surname are B.

Football really is a game of percentages isn't it.

The point he's making is villa's finishing aka ability to score goals, has been shit all season. Until they played us, that is.

Why dont you wise up a minute and study the opposition? Villa have been worse than us all season. They cant score regularly in the league. They put 3 past us with relative ease.

I find that appalling myself and not good enough.

The point he's making is villa's finishing aka ability to score goals, has been shit all season. Until they played us, that is.

Why dont you wise up a minute and study the opposition? Villa have been worse than us all season. They cant score regularly in the league. They put 3 past us with relative ease.

Should have changed out the back four - could have by looking at the subs bench.

Irrespective of that, he's a very young lad who has time and needs to improve. People calling for him to be put in the first team would be chucking him to the wolves, literally.

He's nowhere near ready for the first team.

LOL! I just love it when armchair football fans reckon they know more about players than the manager who sees them in training day in, day out. Suso isnt in the team for 2 reasons. He's been relatively ineffective and like sterling, probably needs a rest.

Dude, mention chelshit.

Yes, I get that. The point I was making in response was that three out of four letters in Phil Babb's surname are exactly the same. Fucking sinister or what?

Seriously though, I do understand his point and it is fucking atrocious on our part. Its hard to get really annoyed though, as we've been making shit teams look like heroes on a regular basis for the past 20+ years.

I disagree. Suso has been very effective when he's played; his interlinking with Suarez is good, he has ground skill in terms of passing ability, and a head on him. At the Emerates, he was taken off before halftime, when personally, I felt Allen was the weakest link.

Allen and Stirling are the blue eyes, at the expense of Suso. The result of using Stirling and Allen week in, week out, is that we've no flexibility, and can't adapt to the different oppositions, and, it also shows there is no actual tactical plan at all. It's kick and hope - a bit like Stirling's one trick pony show.

People calling for him to be put in the first team would be chucking him to the wolves, literally.

Don't take this personally, but I've been wondering for a while now what 'literally' means in TLW context: "He literally shat himself", "His head literally exploded" etc.

To me, this means that we would buy (or rent?) some wolves, put them in a pit or something, and throw Morgan in. But I can't see why we would do that. Is it part of a new training regime?

Don't take this personally, but I've been wondering for a while now what 'literally' means in TLW context: "He literally shat himself", "His head literally exploded" etc.

To me, this means that we would buy (or rent?) some wolves, put them in a pit or something, and throw Morgan in. But I can't see why we would do that. Is it part of a new training regime?

San Don is literally a spastic.

I literally don't know.

Well look here, that made me laugh that did, and I thought I would share that fact with you all. I haven't laughed at all since Saturday afternoon, which was when I also developed a pulsating vein to the right side of my forehead which hasn't yet gone back in. It was around the time Benteke got his second goal that it popped out and reading about the match is making it hurt a bit. I can handle disappointment, it's the hope that kills me.