You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sides have been running through us on and off for years.

The idea that Lucas' return was somehow gonna fix this is laughable.

The way Rodgers sets us up is asking for this week in week out.

I've decided hes a clueless fraud.

Allen's guy three times... He needs a rest. Sterling and Gerrard, as well. But then we have no one left...

We're owned by fucking cunts intent on lowering expectations, and milking the club dry.

But if you don't buy into their blue sky thinking transition horse shit then you're a sky generation twat.

Obviously.

It's referred to as organic growth.

We can blame the owners all we like (and there is some legitimacy to do so). We are where we are because we've been largely completely shit in the transfer market through the back end of Rafa's reign, Hodgson, Kenny and Rodgers. We've had plenty of money to spend, we've just pissed it away on largely shite.

Guest ShoePiss
£125M made available for transfers by FSG. All but £23M (Suarez) have failed to improve the team. Sky generation twat.

Made available. What a load of bollocks that is, completely ignoring any kind of context.

YOU get to fuck you sky generation twat.

We're owned by fucking cunts intent on lowering expectations, and milking the club dry.

But if you don't buy into their blue sky thinking transition horse shit then you're a sky generation twat.

Obviously.

Aye. Manager and players aren't blameless, but fucking shite like today becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy when you only have one striker.

It's referred to as organic growth.

We can blame the owners all we like (and there is some legitimacy to do so). We are where we are because we've been largely completely shit in the transfer market through the back end of Rafa's reign, Hodgson, Kenny and Rodgers. We've had plenty of money to spend, we've just pissed it away on largely shite.

I'm happy to blame all of them.

Owners not willing to put sufficient funds in for a club of our size, underperforming managers signing shit players, players playing even worse than their already mediocre ability.

We took half a million a week off the wage bill in the summer, and have one striker.

They want to copy the Arsenal model. A model that wins no trophies, because they sell their best players every year.

Suarez will be gone in the summer. Wouldn't be surprised if Lucas, Johnson and Agger were as well.

We're a fucking shambles on and off the pitch.

wonder would villa swap carroll for benteke.

that was absolutely abysmal. 2nd half was a disgrace. we created nothing.

I really thought we'd get back into it even at 3 nil but the way we reacted was shocking.

this makes BR's words this week look very foolish but as Jerry Cantrell said in Jerry Maguire "hang your balls out - that's how you become great"

All I can say is : Downing left-back, Suso on the bench again. If we just changed those two things we might not be such a nightmare. It's not going to solve all the problems we have but we'd at least be a better side, surely. I'm getting sick of what our manager is doing, and the way we pulled back against West Ham is something I'm starting to think was seriously lucky.

Its not the owners fault, we spent 35 million on Carroll, 20 on downing, 15 and 16 on allen and Henderson respectively, those figures theres could have got us top class players like Cazorla, Mata, Falcoa etc. We're fucking clueless in the transfer market, genuinely embarrasing our negotiantions over the last few seasons.

We only need someone to put the ball in the net. That's all we're lacking. Might have got a point out of that if we had.

This, we haven't a clue what we are at in the final third. We need something up front. Sterling needs a rest now to, time to see if Assadi is any good.

Downing can't continue to play left back. He loves the continental style but Suso is shite, apparently. He can't help us create in the last third. He'd prefer Suarez to have to create loads of his goals as well as score them.

Said I wasn't going to let football, and especially what the manager is doing, dictate my mood, and I'm not going to. My day isn't being fucked up by this.

Its not the owners fault, we spent 35 million on Carroll, 20 on downing, 15 and 16 on allen and Henderson respectively, those figures theres could have got us top class players like Cazorla, Mata, Falcoa etc. We're fucking clueless in the transfer market, genuinely embarrasing our negotiantions over the last few seasons.

why the fcuk would any of those players want to play for a team that is stuck in the middle of a premier league????

All I can say is : Downing left-back, Suso on the bench again. If we just changed those two things we might not be such a nightmare. It's not going to solve all the problems we have but we'd at least be a better side, surely. I'm getting sick of what our manager is doing, and the way we pulled back against West Ham is something I'm starting to think was seriously lucky.

It was.

Tiki-taka is not working with the players we have.

Silly me for starting to feel optimistic about where we were heading. That was absolutely pathetic. The defending for all 3 goals was embarrassing. Our attacking play was just as bad. Villa have got to be one of the shittest teams in the league and they won easily. Kept thinking we would surely get a goal back and make at least some sort of fight of it but no. Maybe I should have turned my stream off earlier as about a minute after I did to go and have a look at the other results I noticed we'd finally managed to score. Villa didn't do anything special. They were just prepared to do the basics and make tackles and throw themselevs in front of shots - something our players were strangely reluctant to do.