You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you believe there's even a slight possibility of catastrophe on 21/12/12

Ezekiel 25:17

End of the world, mayan or mayanot happen ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. End of the world, mayan or mayanot happen ??

• I'd bet good Monty on something happening.
    • I'm, sorry I was listening to Shakie, what is this nonsene ??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made sure the cat has plenty of food and water (left the bathroom open so he can drink from the bog), put my pocket 'SAS Survival Guide' in my bag for work tomorrow and watered my plants.

I've left a picture of Jordan and Justin Bieber on my bedside table with the words 'fuck you' scrawled on it crayon so that when aliens arrive in 1,000 years time to investigate what went wrong with our planet, they have a big clue.

If tomorrow gets weird, I'm fully prepared.

Assuming that the dates relate to our calendar, the 21st of December 2012 may or may not be the end, but given we switched calendars in the middle of the 1700's, does this not mean we have at least another 300 odds years until the big day?

Isnt the real date something like 1750 now? going by the Julian calendar?

I hope it does end tomorrow, then I wont have to pay the thieving CSA cunts another penny.

I'll tell you all what will destroy the earth... A close star going supernova which will fuck shit up or the sun turning into a red giant and will envelop the earth and ultimately vaporise it. This will about 6 billion years though but all life on earth will be dead well before then due to the earth being scorched.

That's fucking science.

Assuming that the dates relate to our calendar, the 21st of December 2012 may or may not be the end, but given we switched calendars in the middle of the 1700's, does this not mean we have at least another 300 odds years until the big day?

Isnt the real date something like 1750 now? going by the Julian calendar?

I hope it does end tomorrow, then I wont have to pay the thieving CSA cunts another penny.

The date is based on the Mayan astronomical calendar, not any of our calendars. But if you take our calendars into account, and when we changed from one to another, December 21, 2012 is the end of that Mayan calendar.

Bit of confusion there. Is it supposed to happen at the beginning of the day, the end of the day, or according to the Central American time?

Who'da thunk Armageddon would come without instructions?

some websites saying 11:11 am UT other 11:12 am UT (it's about the same as GMT). Even seen one that said 11:11 pm GMT

they can't even agree on that and don't forget it was the 23rd that was the end date for a while? Have no idea why that disappeared but I'm sure it'll be back after the time passes and we're still here.

I want to know who the 10 loons are who thought this could actually happen. I want to have you all murdered or at least convince you to kill yourself so we can clean up the gene pool a bit. It's people like you who will actually be the death of mankind, you gang of backward cunts.

Drowned at fucking birth if I had my way.