Guest LFD

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Which Quiz?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quiz?

• Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Only recently started watching the chase most tea-times. Some fella got 24k on the board right off, then a  woman added another 4k, fella got knocked out and the last girl a scouser has just taken -7k as her option, brought them down to 21k  and got through! I'd be livid the selfish bitch 

Did they win the 21k in the end? 

13 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Did they win the 21k in the end? 

Nah, fuck all and she's getting hammered on twitter. Hard faced as fuck she was 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah, fuck all and she's getting hammered on twitter. Hard faced as fuck she was 

Fucking Hell. 

1 hour ago, Fowlers God said:

If it’s the case of winning and getting back then it’s the right call to make

Not for the people who just saw a potential payout of 14 grand each knocked down to 7 it isn't.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Not for the people who just saw a potential payout of 14 grand each knocked down to 7 it isn't.

Agreed. It was a cunts trick. 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I miss Goldenballs with Jasper Carrott  , made The Chase look like Songs of Praise. Whopper central.

You could spot the bullshitters a mile off.

• Upvote 1

Fella on The Chase there has just been asked which Dutch international is the oldest, Van Basten, Van Persie or Van Dijk and he picked Van Dijk. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fella on The Chase there has just been asked which Dutch international is the oldest, Van Basten, Van Persie or Van Dijk and he picked Van Dijk. 

Saw that, said is that a person? Cheeky fucker! As for the one who took the minus £7k, if I'd have been on the team with her I'd have given her shoeing all over the studio, silly twat!

Never take a minus!

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Saw that, said is that a person? Cheeky fucker! As for the one who took the minus £7k, if I'd have been on the team with her I'd have given her shoeing all over the studio, silly twat!

Never take a minus!

Hahahaha 

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Fat bluenose has just been knocked out, muhahahaha!

Thought she was gonna cry. I'd have preferred her to go through than the tit before her 

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Saw that whilst on a conference call. Cardigan guy clearly a virgin with a dodgy hard drive. Probably just imagining the contents of his hard drive is a low level criminal offence 

14 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Saw that whilst on a conference call. Cardigan guy clearly a virgin with a dodgy hard drive. Probably just imagining the contents of his hard drive is a low level criminal offence 

He was giving out the nonce vibe!

6 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Pro beaner, no doubt in my mind. 

I think he had some bean juice on his shirt 

Couldn't stand Bradley Walsh when he was on Wheel of Fortune etc but warmed to him since he started doing The Chase. 

But, recently, I've started finding him a bit annoying again. Can't put my finger on why, exactly. Might be the stock phrases that he uses over and over again or some of the badly shit jokes he tells.