Jump to content
Guest LFD

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Which Quiz?  

125 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Quiz?

    • Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them


Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

@Strontium Dog™ is the new, new Chaser. What is your nickname on it? 

 

Alpha Dog.

 

I think I could match a Chaser on the Final Chase, but the Head-to-Head bit in the middle scares me (I note that even Darragh plumped for the middle offer on his game). Even when they don't know the answer, the Chasers are such good guessers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Alpha Dog.

 

I think I could match a Chaser on the Final Chase, but the Head-to-Head bit in the middle scares me (I note that even Darragh plumped for the middle offer on his game). Even when they don't know the answer, the Chasers are such good guessers.

Yeah they apply good logic when guessing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seen the Liverpool category come back yet on Pointless, so still time for all the losers who watch the chase to get on it. 

 

On a 2 game run of winning Pointless jackpot now. William Holding today and DRC yesterday. Hopefully Liverpool comes up tomorrow and I can make it a hatrick. Be a nice way to end the week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Some proper controversial Chase shenanigans today! 

 

I think Armin was close to killing one of his team mates! 

 

Devastated about that France/French thing. 

 

Glad that thick Brummie twat with the pompadour got fucked off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

Devastated about that France/French thing. 

 

Glad that thick Brummie twat with the pompadour got fucked off.

It was extremely harsh. But, technically, an incorrect answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2021 at 19:21, John102 said:

Not seen the Liverpool category come back yet on Pointless, so still time for all the losers who watch the chase to get on it. 

 

On a 2 game run of winning Pointless jackpot now. William Holding today and DRC yesterday. Hopefully Liverpool comes up tomorrow and I can make it a hatrick. Be a nice way to end the week. 

It didnt happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2021 at 18:14, Strontium Dog™ said:

The worst things about Pointless are that it's a 20 minute show spun out to 45 minutes, 

I never watch it live. I record it and fast forward through the blather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sir roger said:

Pointless uses the London tube stations far too much. I'd be fucking fuming if that came up and I was up against a cockney.

 

 

Most cockneys wouldn't know they were in an underground station if they fell arse over elbow down the stairs into one. I was born within a few miles of the Bow Bells - Church bells of St Mary-le-Bow, Cheapside - (this is what qualifies as being a cockney, so officially I'm not one) and I can't remember the last time I was in an underground station. They're mostly used by OOTers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume you still have far more of an idea of the localities in London than me , Shooter . It's like using Merseyrail as a question and a bloke from Bristol not knowing about Maghull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sir roger said:

I assume you still have far more of an idea of the localities in London than me , Shooter . It's like using Merseyrail as a question and a bloke from Bristol not knowing about Maghull.


Where? 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on Pointless with my brother. Straight through to the final. Fucked that up but got a pointless trophy. Went straight from filming to Wembley to see Spurs in Champions league ( brother is a yid). Two of our fellow competitors were stoned out of their gourds. Good oul day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sir roger said:

I assume you still have far more of an idea of the localities in London than me , Shooter . It's like using Merseyrail as a question and a bloke from Bristol not knowing about Maghull.

They've done Manc Metrolink stations and Sheffield Supertram stops as well in the past.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×