You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Guest LFD

Which Quiz?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quiz?

• Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them

49 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I haven’t enjoyed this version, too many of the contestants were right dickheads. Show offs and attention seekers.

Yeah, nothing worse as when some do that, they need the arm showing them the way out, for you the Chase is over cunt. 

11 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I haven’t enjoyed this version, too many of the contestants were right dickheads. Show offs and attention seekers.

This.

I started watching the first episode and some yahoo from Warrington was on trying to be Jerry Lewis. I had to turn off.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Elite said:

Those annoying cunts on Tipping point that always make faux comments when another player gets a nice drop "Oh well done."

I'd be holding my breath not to say "you jammy cunt".

I think they must get told to do this by the show. Every cunt that goes on it narrates each others drops like there is some skill to it all.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Those annoying cunts on Tipping point that always make faux comments when another player gets a nice drop "Oh well done."

I'd be holding my breath not to say "you jammy cunt".

One of life's little pleasures is deciding randomly that you dont like a contestant and wallowing in their downfall.

• Upvote 6

There was one on Pointless the other day, topic was Australian Birds and they had pictures of the birds with letters missing. Kylie Minogue scored 63,  Natalie Imbruglia scored 11. Boom boom.

Seriously though, one of them was E_U, with a picture of a large bird above it and it scored 55?! Thought that was bizarre. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Saw one on Pointless where the question was kings and queens of England since 1900 , and Elizabeth 2nd scored 98% and you were wondering how she had slipped under the radar with the other two.

I sometimes wonder what the process is actually like for getting people to answer, that could be a reason why things like this happen. I'm fairly sure I did see a correct answer score 100 before but I can't remember what it was. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...