You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Guest LFD

Which Quiz?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quiz?

• Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them

20 minutes ago, bigthrusts said:

"Beat The Chasers" starting on ITV on Monday. Only on for a week. Looks like the contestants basically can win more money the more chasers they want to take on.

Be interesting to see what the format is. There must be some advantage to the player as otherwise they'll have no fucking chance.

35 minutes ago, John102 said:

Just seen the advert for this.

Cheeky cunts ripping off the Eggheads.

Hope Kevin enters and smokes the lot of them in one go.

Kevin would have no chance. He'd answer the first question correctly then spend two minutes explaining his answer.

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Elite said:

The Chasers at least have personality, The Eggheads are ridiculously dull and they all look like nonces.

I've not watched Uk TV in an age, is that fat Yorkshire bird who thinks she's a stunner still on it? Used to hate her, plus that two ton Hegarty was not much better. Paul sinner and the others are OK. 

2 hours ago, Elite said:

The Chasers at least have personality, The Eggheads are ridiculously dull and they all look like nonces.

Eggheads is unwatchable partly because the way give a run down on the other options and eliminating them, just answer the question you twat. And those two birds on the Chase are dogs. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Anyone been watching Beat The Chasers? It's not bad but not a patch on The Chase.

Watched last night’s one today and we’re gonna have to repeat that pattern all week so Turdsette can watch it too. I was made up when that woman got the first question wrong and had to fuck off straight away. Had nothing against her, I just like seeing people lose. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Watched last night’s one today and we’re gonna have have to repeat that pattern all week so Turdsette can watch it too. I was made up when that woman got the first question wrong and had to fuck off straight away. Had nothing against her, I just like seeing people lose. 

I've only watched bits of it so far, none of them have won. No one is going to win big money on this, unless the Chasers gets a few wrong on purpose which they do sometimes to keep a bit of suspense.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I've only watched bits of it do far, none of them have won. No one is going to win big money on this, unless the Chasers gets a few wrong on purpose which they do sometimes to keep a bit of suspense.

One won £25k yesterday. I’d say it’s easier to win money on this one than the normal show. The questions are loads easier. They’re about the same difficulty as the cash builder normally is. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

One won £25k yesterday. I’d say it’s easier to win money on this one than the normal show. The questions are loads easier. They’re about the same difficulty as the cash builder normally is. 

Irish bloke just completely bottled 30k on the last few questions.