You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Guest LFD

Which Quiz?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quiz?

• Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them

13 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Tried to apply to Only Connect. You have to do a replica quiz and I think they set it in a way that stops you Googling. It’s fucking hard. So now I am stuck on what do Theresa May, Mickael Gorbachev and John McEnroe have in common ? Does anybody know ? 

All play guitar.

37 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Tried to apply to Only Connect. You have to do a replica quiz and I think they set it in a way that stops you Googling. It’s fucking hard. So now I am stuck on what do Theresa May, Mickael Gorbachev and John McEnroe have in common ? Does anybody know ? 

They all like to play ball games.

20 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

And finally what links the Watford Gap Rill (?) and the Burma Yacht club ? It’s a fucking hard quiz. 

The answer to this is there is no obvious link.

• 1 month later...

God this fucking show (the chase) is on every fucking night, the celebrity version is on all weekend, and now they've put them all on one show and that's on every fucking night as well. What are they on fucking retainer?

"Oooh I'm so fucking clever because I'm a sad bastard and sit there all day looking through the Gunness book of records." 

Fuck off, weirdo fucks.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

God this fucking show (the chase) is on every fucking night, the celebrity version is on all weekend, and now they've put them all on one show and that's on every fucking night as well. What are they on fucking retainer?

"Oooh I'm so fucking clever because I'm a sad bastard and sit there all day looking through the Gunness book of records." 

Fuck off, weirdo fucks.

Nah, The Chase is boss. The original version is great but I think I probably enjoy Beat The Chasers more. Celebrity versions of gameshows are rubbish, though.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

That new chaser fella looks like a snide twat, his face bugs me. 

Is he still on it? There was something in the paper but I never read it. 

Nah he got sacked.

Turns out he had the answers wrote on his forearm.