You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tears in my eye

Bjornebye

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, that got me at the end then.

Well done to all involved. Great effort.

Just bought it on I tunes and was showing my wife the video on YouTube,brilliant.the end where the candles spell out justice and the look on the little boys face. Also when the names of the 96 were shown I reflected on the fact that but for the grace of God,good fortune or whatever you want to call it,my name could have been up there. RIP the 96 x

Just watched the making of video on lfc.com and I encourage everyone to watch it but first buy the song. Incredibly moving.

A brilliant effort, wonderfully created and performed. Thank you all.

Get on it everyone

Justice Collective: He Aint Heavy,Hes My Brother: Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012 (2012): CDS: hmv.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/He-Aint-Heavy-Hes-Brother/dp/B00ADBW9MS

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/he-aint-heavy-hes-my-brother/id581613125

FREE: The making of 'He Ain't Heavy' - Liverpool FC

JUSTICE!

'He Ain't Heavy' takes chart lead

19th Dec 2012 - Latest News

0 CommentsPrintShare ArchiveLFC To Go

The Hillsborough charity single, 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother', has sold more than 100,000 copies since its release on Monday and currently leads the race to be Christmas No.1.

As of midnight on Tuesday, the Justice Collective's cover of the Hollies track had been purchased 109,700 times, earning an advantage over closest rival James Arthur - whose song 'Impossible' has sold 106,300.

Martin Talbot, managing director of the Official Charts Company, said: "This really is the closest No.1 battle we can remember.

"Even closer than the legendary 2009 battle between Rage Against The Machine and Joe McElderry. The poll concludes at midnight on Saturday, so there is a long way to go yet - but this one looks like going down to the wire."

Physical copies are available at all good music retailers and a digital version can be via iTunes, HMV, 7 Digital and Amazon.downloaded

The single will soon be available to buy from Liverpool FC official club stores. The club is not a chart-registered company and so sales of the song have been prioritised to other outlets for the time being, in order for the single to stand a better chance of reaching No.1 in the Christmas charts.

You can also purchase the track by texting the word 'Justice' to 80010 from your mobile phone in the UK (£1 + standard network rate). From the Republic of Ireland text 'Justice' to 53600 if you would like to order a copy (€1.50 + standard network rate).

Please note that due to the very high demand, texts to download may suffer a delay of a few hours.

'He Ain't Heavy' takes chart lead - Liverpool FC

Edited by bonesman

Good man bonesman, I was about to bump this too; from Dave Rawcliffe:

DAVID RAWCLIFFE ‏@PROPAGANDAPHOTO

Seems Cowell is desperate for #1 that he's pumping £500k into promoting his rubbish. I'll respond by buying more Justice Collective records.

Having problems trying to buy this so that it counts in UK charts. When it comes to paying for it, my address bars it, as due to distributors rights etc, sales to another country are not allowed. Is there anywhere I could try buy it using paypal? I could buy it in Ireland, but it won't have any bearing on getting it to No. 1 in the UK charts.

Who'd have thought there'd be so much pissing about trying to buy something for a quid?

Also those moaning about Macca, this really isnt the time. He's done more than enough for this city thrice over.

Quite. Some off stuff in the other Earnest Bollocks thread. Which would have been just as earnest and indignant if he had declined to get involved I expect.

Getting it off of iTunes is very simple.