You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge

WhiskeyJar

Daniel Sturridge  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Daniel Sturridge

• We need him, get him in January
    • Not what we need. We need someone with more quality and experience
    • Not seen him play enough/Unsure about him

Against City, it would have been easier to hold on to the lead if ref had actually not disallowed a legitimate goal by Sterling for the 0-2.

But Sterlings 'goal' would have made it 1-0. If it would have been allowed we may not have scored a 2nd & the game would have mapped out differently. Fed up with our fans mentioning we should have gone 2 up in that game.

I think anybody who posts a chant on the internet in seriousness, expecting it to be sung at the match is a bit of a cunt and quite likely a predatory molester of children.

With that in mind, here's my serious suggestion that I expect to be sung by everybody on Wednesday.

His name is Daniel Sturridge, Sturridge, Sturridge.

And the goals will follow, follow, follow.

'Cause he plays with Suarez, with Suarez, with Suarez.

And that's the way we like it, like it, like it.

Woaaahhhh, woaaaahhhhh.

I believe as Suarez has an 80s synthpop tune, Sturridge must have one too as it would work nicely for a Kop disco megamix.

Therefore I propose "Don't you want me" by The Human League, the apex of the chorus bit that goes "Don't you want me baby? don't you want me? ohhhh"

Daniel Daniel Sturridge!

Daniel Sturridge Goooaaalll!

Someone with more lyrical skill could fill out the rest of the song if they so wished.  "You were working as a winger for some shit cockney cunts, when I met you" etc.

• Upvote 2

I believe as Suarez has an 80s synthpop tune, Sturridge must have one too as it would work nicely for a Kop disco megamix.

Therefore I propose "Don't you want me" by The Human League, the apex of the chorus bit that goes "Don't you want me baby? don't you want me? ohhhh"

Daniel Daniel Sturridge!

Someone with more lyrical skill could fill out the rest of the song if they so wished.  "You were working as a winger for some shit cockney cunts, when I met you" etc.

Not a bad suggestion mate, the crowd need to catch on to one soon so studge feels the love for what hes doing, the support Torres and Suarez got here brings a bit more out of them imo.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Daniel Sturridge!

Great idea. Nice and simple too.

Organise this, now!

But Sterlings 'goal' would have made it 1-0. If it would have been allowed we may not have scored a 2nd & the game would have mapped out differently. Fed up with our fans mentioning we should have gone 2 up in that game.

I think that was a pretty forgiveable error myself.  He was well onside but he did look offside such was the speed of the play.  The linesman got it wrong but it was an honest error.

The non-penalty in the Chelsea game, that's going to be hard to take if they beat us by a point or whatever. That was just blatant cheating.  He had a clear view of it, saw it was foul and simply decided not to give it. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Arrogant trouble maker. There's a reason he's never made it at a big club.

Yep. He'll certainly never be a 20 goal per season striker.

On the pitch Sturridge definitely has a swagger to him and air of arrogance at times, but I think that's a good thing in a striker, unwavering total confidence.

As that vid shows, he's just a really nice down to earth kid, very easy and humble. A good laugh.

Unless he's a cunt like.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Suarez and Sturridge have been mega this season, but both look off their game AMD have done for weeks. That's what's so impressive about our wins: we've done it without them.

Suarez and Sturridge have been mega this season, but both look off their game AMD have done for weeks. That's what's so impressive about our wins: we've done it without them.

He looked a bit overwhelmed by the occassion today. I almost felt he became aware for the first time today, that we're not a stepping stone at all. We're IT.

"Why did you come to Liverpool?"

"Because of you."

The look on the girl's face is priceless.

I see there was one Evertonian in there. Root them out, that's what I say.

More rs propaganda. The city is full of Evertonians, and all reds are from Norway.