You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There is remove the ability to accumulate wealth, this removes control in society and frees people. As free people we start to do things for love on them and because we have to put resources on the table. Automate boring jobs by using technology, (which is happening more and more hence why there is so much unemployment) lets humans be more creative. Setup real caring treatment centers for people who hurt others. Also to note with the removal of money there won't be that question any more can the government afford to do this or that it only be a question of how long will it take and do we have the base resources.

We live a poisoned system that worked for many years, but we have out lived it. Money is no more important to us then the mind numbing work we do to earn it. The current system is by definition a anti-economy. Its not effective, its not sustainable.

What a complete load of Bollax

Interesting response. Care to explain why or you just going to rant random swear words like a fucking loon.

There really is no point explaining it to you, any sane intelligent person would reach the same conclusion.

But i'll have a go, if you remove money from the system who would collect the bins, tarmac the roads, drive lorries all over the country and europe so spending time away from their families and do the countless other jobs that are needed but not many people would do for love. The sort of world you are refering to existed before, it was called the dark ages.

There really is no point explaining it to you, any sane intelligent person would reach the same conclusion.

But i'll have a go, if you remove money from the system who would collect the bins, tarmac the roads, drive lorries all over the country and europe so spending time away from their families and do the countless other jobs that are needed but not many people would do for love. The sort of world you are refering to existed before, it was called the dark ages.

First of you are thinking in old world ways, there are many systems that could be put in place to reduce the amount of labor needed to run all infrastructure aspects of our life's. But you are right there will be shitty low grade jobs no one will want to do but that is life and they need doing. So what you think would be a fair way to do it ? Its any ones guess, but just a reasonable suggestion would be do it by spreading it out. Each person does a job 1 month of the year. That's 1 months work for everyone on the basic level tasks we need in life to survive.

But really if out of all the things I said you picked up on that as a reason not to do it, gives me hope we as a human race are not to far from making this kind of idea a reality.

The other argument I hear a lot is, "if there is no money where is the incentive to do anything". Well this is a common myth created by the powers to be that we need incentive to do things. When in fact there is tons of information to support the opposite. In countries where wealth was more evenly spread out there are patterns of all positive social production and less anti-social behavior not to mention more creativity.

• Upvote 1

First of you are thinking in old world ways, there are many systems that could be put in place to reduce the amount of labor needed to run all infrastructure aspects of our life's. But you are right there will be shitty low grade jobs no one will want to do but that is life and they need doing. So what you think would be a fair way to do it ? Its any ones guess, but just a reasonable suggestion would be do it by spreading it out. Each person does a job 1 month of the year. That's 1 months work for everyone on the basic level tasks we need in life to survive.

But really if out of all the things I said you picked up on that as a reason not to do it, gives me hope we as a human race are not to far from making this kind of idea a reality.

The other argument I hear a lot is, "if there is no money where is the incentive to do anything". Well this is a common myth created by the powers to be that we need incentive to do things. When in fact there is tons of information to support the opposite. In countries where wealth was more evenly spread out there are patterns of all positive social production and less anti-social behavior not to mention more creativity.

24407617.jpg

I normally dismiss this sort of thing, but I've been reading a lot about the Rothschilds recently. Shocking, you should read up on them.

I normally dismiss this sort of thing, but I've been reading a lot about the Rothschilds recently. Shocking, you should read up on them.

I know what you mean.

They financed both sides during the second world war and control the monetary supply worldwide.

Proper shifty cunts..

Haven't they got something to do with Bilderberg?

• Upvote 1

You should join your local Liverpool | The Zeitgeist Movement – UK .

Its well worth it many bright people from all walks of life, talking and working towards projects to move away from the current thought processes we use today to live our life's by.

They all over the UK I posted Liverpool one up because more chance that being close to you. I know a few members from the Liverpool one and they are Reds as well.

Its well worth it many bright people from all walks of life, talking and working towards projects to move away from the current thought processes we use today to live our life's by.

They all over the UK I posted Liverpool one up because more chance that being close to you. I know a few members from the Liverpool one and they are Reds as well.

Bravo Rapey, bravo...

applause.gif

Edit; Fuck off Jon, you fucking retarded, deluded, sanctimonious, thick, illiterate, educationally subnormal fucking imbecile.

Come on Snowy, own up, be a man. I've nailed you.

You might ask how I know all this ? not just from internet, tho its a good source of information. I got a close friend who worked as an accountant to one of major investment banks in London. I trust him a great deal, nothing he ever told me in life has turned out to be false. He told me 6 years ago the banks would fail and America would default on there debts. He knows because under all the bullshit the media put out their is basic maths explaining how the system works. After he told me this I discovered the ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT. Its a plan for when the monetary system fails. The Fractional Reserve Policy implodes and the Corporate Corruption comes out into the open.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/102799-gf-political-manifesto-5.html

Eh there is over 8 million Z Members in the world. I really don't know what you on about. I am pretty sure there be at least 10 who support this club.

Zeitgeist member, poor grammar and punctuation, spelling though 'tho' and having a misguided opinion on damn near everything?

Either you are him, or there are two people who share the same IQ as a house brick in the world.

Zeitgeist member, poor grammar and punctuation, spelling though 'tho' and having a misguided opinion on damn near everything?

Either you are him, or there are two people who share the same IQ as a house brick in the world.

So using short hand on a forum is a crime? Not like i am writing an essay.

I don't have a misguided opinion on what I been talking about on this topic. If you don't believe it, its because you are to caught up the bull shit they spoon feed you day in, day out.

If you happy to be a slave all your life that's fine. Some of us want to change the world for the better and it will change very fast very soon. The world as a whole is changing its mindset to how things should be done. I think you're the one who is falling behind.

Edited by Moss is Boss

So using short hand on a forum is a crime ? Not like i am writing an essay.

I don't have a misguided opinion on what I been talking about on this topic. If you don't believe it, its because you are to caught up the bull shit they spoon feed you day in, day out.

If you happy to be a slave all your life that's fine. Some of us want to change the world for the better and it will change very fast very soon. The world as a whole is changing its mindset to how things should be done. I think you're the one who is falling behind.

The only illusion in life is the one you make for yourself, in this case the illusion of your own grandeur.

Harp on all you wish about shadowy conspiracies and the like, I have no doubt there is a cartel of financiers/owners/politicians that guide the world through their hand, but I'll let you in on a secret, you're insignificant life is of no consequence to them, nor mine, but I don't let tall tales and fanciful envisioning of a world, you have absofuckinglutely no concept of, ruin my sentient experience.

You live, you die and no angles will weep.

The only illusion in life is the one you make for yourself, in this case the illusion of your own grandeur.

Harp on all you wish about shadowy conspiracies and the like, I have no doubt there is a cartel of financiers/owners/politicians that guide the world through their hand, but I'll let you in on a secret, you're insignificant life is of no consequence to them, nor mine, but I don't let tall tales and fanciful envisioning of a world, you have absofuckinglutely no concept of, ruin my sentient experience.

You live, you die and no angles will weep.

So whats her name? I want to look her up.

FYI shadowy conspiracies is nothing that the Zeitgeist movement is about. Its about social change. Also using technology to free us from boring everyday jobs so we can put our minds to better use.