You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A Listers you think are shit.

Section_31

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this talentless cunt?

justin-bieber-300.jpg

Also of this ilk, the "global phenomenon" that is One Direction.

They came here, and the news were interviewing some of the damp gusseted teenies that were hanging around the airport awaiting their arrival. One of these fuckwits lauded them as "fantastic musicians". I nearly damaged something.

We should all club together and pay the most cock-gifted psychopath we can find to go on a dry-bumming spree around these teen idol bastards. Leave your KY at home, Mongor. You won't need it here.

Vince Vaughn, virtually the same character in everything he's ever been in, seems to just pop up one day and has been turning in shit performances ever since.

Al Pacino, he's a great actor and has been in some immense films but every film he's recently been in he's just shouted his way through. I think he's got lazy and can't be arsed anymore.

Sarah Jessica Parker, looks like Ruud Van Nistelrooy and is in a show where all she does is shaganyone who talks to her for more than 5 minutes then go shopping. TV execs try to make her into some sort of goddess yet you wouldn't give her the time of day if you saw her in your local pub.

That is what gets me about that show - essentially women being fussy, which is fine, absolutely fine, but not her, she shouldn't be deciding whether Mr Big (!) or stereotypical pretentious European are her ideal man, she should just be thankfull she has met a man who doesn't examine her teeth and check her hooves are okay!

Don't get Tom Cruise - he is a great actor when he is in the right part e.g. Rainman, but is allowed to do shit that he does not suit like Mission Impossible, and 6'5 Jack Reacher!

And Vernon Kay - why?

Agree with Madonna. Put it away, wrinkle-tits. No-one wants to see your saggy udders.

Ray Winston. Never liked him or any films he has been in. His creepy, floating disembodied head presenting the latest betting odds in-between certain sporting events is never a welcome presence in the CL household.

Britney Spears. Complete and utter train-wreck, appealed to the paedo in all of us a few years back but now I wouldn't want her at my party, getting fucked up, puking in my house-plants etc.

Angelina Jolie. Apart from having two tits, a fanny and a photogenic face, I can't think of any decent films she has been in or why she is so famous. Did get to see her tit (I think it was singular) in the movie 'Hackers', but you can see tits all over the place these days. Big whoop.

Jordan. I don't think she's A-list myself but she seems to get as much publicity in the UK as a normal A-list celebrity might get. What the fuck does she actually do though? Publicity whore if ever there was one, and she publicises the most ridiculous shit any time her current partner gets any sort of publicity for himself. Peter Andre wants custody of his kids? Make up a tale about how you almost committed suicide as a teenager because you were being 'bullied' at school. Meathead UFC/MMA/whatever boyfriend is promoting his next fight? Make up a story about how you were once raped. Never mind that none of these instances were ever reported to either the relevant authorities or the police, yet make whole chapters in the autobiographies you promote every year, hey! She's got no fucking morals or shame, and her bullshitting just makes light of all those people who really were bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, or those people who genuinely were raped. Just fuck off.

To quote the great Ralph Cifaretto: you've got balls as big as an Irish broad's ass.

Especially with all these Liverpool fans around who can easily find out your address and you know what happens after that...

Yoo ger sheet thlough yo letter box!

Just never got the Clint thing. Yeah the westerns were good but his squinted eye tough guy look never seems to change.

All of them. Ooh I pretend to be someone else for a living I'm better than you. I know the answers to life. Ooh look at me don't touch me peasants I pretend to be someone else for your amusement. Most of them are on depressants terrified of age and the dimming spotlight.

Actually I don't mind them. Except Ashton kutcher he can't act I've seen better on hollyoaks yet he's minted from it. Fucking absurd species.