You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's Your Favourite New Mong?

brucespanner

So maybe Bjornebye isn't Snowy after all, I'll gladly admit I was wrong. It's easy to forget just how retarded the real Snow is/was. Still, it takes a certain kind of spacker to be accused of being him in the first pace.

Congratulations, Stig, son. You're officially an acceptable mong. Now get your tongue off the windows and go and sit quietly in the corner.

So maybe Bjornebye isn't Snowy after all, I'll gladly admit I was wrong. It's easy to forget just how retarded the real Snow is/was. Still, it takes a certain kind of spacker to be accused of being him in the first pace.

Congratulations, Stig, son. You're officially an acceptable mong. Now get your tongue off the windows and go and sit quietly in the corner.

Maybe he created a new persona to throw suspicion away from Bjornebye.

Mong mong mong this mong that .. makes me sick, lets hope nobody is ever effected by learning disabilities here like the children I work with. One of them uses this forum , I only hope he isn't offended by all this. Her name is fugitive, ha!

That is genuinely so poor that I actually pity you.

Please don't breed.

Mong mong mong this mong that .. makes me sick, lets hope nobody is ever effected by learning disabilities here like the children I work with. One of them uses this forum , I only hope he isn't offended by all this. Her name is fugitive, ha!

So you say you're off but then carry on posting.

Are you a mong???

Spaz

Learning disabilities? Being a mong is nothing to do with learning, if you are a mong you can not learn to start with, so no difficulty at all, you mong.

Retards are a different kettle of fish to be fair, but then I suppose drowning them at birth is also a no go area?

Fucking holier than thou twats who try to teach those incapable of learning regardless, piss me right off, and then try to play the "you shouldnt use those words about those worse off" etc etc, fuck off.

You will be trying to tell me ADHD is real next, a good slap is all they need, fucking gobshite chancers.

Bunch of mongs.

Good result tonight though :)

OK mister politically correct. If we can't call people mongs, what should we call them?