You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there are some decent folk in the forum who are interested in LFc. However, the rest of the people who have stuck the boot in to me seem a bunch of small-minded and cowardly dolts. I probably have been to more games than anyone here but I'm greeted like I'm a retarded cunt by people I wouldn't have recognised as Kopites in any way shape or form in Rome 84. Really- have a look at yourself. There is no medal being handed out to you for sitting in your room/office/wherever and spewing anonymous bile at strangers. Thats for trolls, not true reds. I understand the humour aspect, but most of this is just not very witty is it? It's all a bit playground. I'm outta here, what a sad reflection on us all this place is. Liverpool FC has changed beyond all recognition since I used to go to places like Highfield Road and stand in the rain with my fella. I just find this depressing and sad. I was in Rome in 77, was at Hillsborough, fly 4000 miles every year for the memorial. All I wanted was to join a website that was full of interest and wit and opinion about the Reds, not some dark ages troll site with threads about 'mongs'. You know, my sister looked after a Hillsborough victim in Fazakerly young disabled unit who was totally dependent on care and she was sickened when i told her about some of the posts about 'mongs' on here. I hope the haters are proud of themselves- remember, in the eyes of true reds, you too, even, will Never Walk Alone. Peace. see ya.

Seems like there are some decent folk in the forum who are interested in LFc. However, the rest of the people who have stuck the boot in to me seem a bunch of small-minded and cowardly dolts. I probably have been to more games than anyone here but I'm greeted like I'm a retarded cunt by people I wouldn't have recognised as Kopites in any way shape or form in Rome 84. Really- have a look at yourself. There is no medal being handed out to you for sitting in your room/office/wherever and spewing anonymous bile at strangers. Thats for trolls, not true reds. I understand the humour aspect, but most of this is just not very witty is it? It's all a bit playground. I'm outta here, what a sad reflection on us all this place is. Liverpool FC has changed beyond all recognition since I used to go to places like Highfield Road and stand in the rain with my fella. I just find this depressing and sad. I was in Rome in 77, was at Hillsborough, fly 4000 miles every year for the memorial. All I wanted was to join a website that was full of interest and wit and opinion about the Reds, not some dark ages troll site with threads about 'mongs'. You know, my sister looked after a Hillsborough victim in Fazakerly young disabled unit who was totally dependent on care and she was sickened when i told her about some of the posts about 'mongs' on here. I hope the haters are proud of themselves- remember, in the eyes of true reds, you too, even, will Never Walk Alone. Peace. see ya.

tl;dr

Aunt flo visiting? Never mind, when she fucks off jump down off your cross and try again.

Tip : If you're going to criticise people for using the word mong, don't lose the moral high ground by previously using the phrase "retarded cunt".

I wouldn't blame you at all if you moved on to another forum. There are plenty around.

I think you must have rubbed up a few people the wrong way by starting a new thread on a subject that already has been over discussed which for a 'newcomer' is regarded as a heinous crime in the cyber world!

If you're prepared to ignore the worst elements and the eternal virgins on here then I'm sure you'll find you'll find a good level of debate and your own level.

np Handy, i can look after myself. How many other women dya know who went to Plough lane on their own?

Man, this kind of "I'm dead hard/mad/zany/not to be trifled with, me" shit universally impresses people normally.

Weird how it didn't go down well this time...

Love the way the white privileged middle class FA are using Suarez as an example to preach "cultural lessons" to foreign players, wonder if Terry will be enrolled into school too?

It should be the other way round, black people have been part of Uruguayan society long before the English even knew the word "equality" existed.

Love the way the white privileged middle class FA are using Suarez as an example to preach "cultural lessons" to foreign players, wonder if Terry will be enrolled into school too?

It should be the other way round, black people have been part of Uruguayan society long before the English even knew the word "equality" existed.

It was riling me every time this item came round on SSN with them saying that foreign players (ie Suarez) can 'claim' that the words used have a certain meaning in their country/culture. It isnt a claim, its a FACT

It was riling me every time this item came round on SSN with them saying that foreign players (ie Suarez) can 'claim' that the words used have a certain meaning in their country/culture. It isnt a claim, its a FACT

It's interesting that there's already been at least 2 broadsheet articles ridiculing this initiative from the FA. Which is only right, as it displays the most outdated attitudes I've seen to racism within our game since Ferguson decided he was best placed to inform black players how to demonstrate their own opinions on whether enough is being done to protect black players from racism. Or his remarks about "typical Germans", always cheating. Or the ones about always checking under pasta when Italians serve it to make sure there's sauce there, re their integrity, and his malignant hypocrisy given all of the above in the pious attitude he held and encouraged regards Luis.

Sorry, where was I. Oh yes, "Which is only right..." however, I waited in vain for just one of them to step in and point such nonsense out when the obviously polarised and therefore themselves at least bigoted attitudes to Terry and Suarez were being perpetuated all across the press, however, nada.

The FA plans to tackle racism in football by giving ‘cultural lessons’ to dumb, un-PC foreign players. You coudn’t make it up – Telegraph Blogs

The cultural lessons footballers really need to know | Simon Rice | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

It's interesting that there's already been at least 2 broadsheet articles ridiculing this initiative from the FA.

Just realised I included the Torygraph as a broadsheet. Sorry. To be in with the latest football sophisticat vernacular I should have probably called it a "false broadsheet", or perhaps a "tabloid and a half".