You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nope I buy gold with my spare cash, I don't loose money on it with inflation. Real gold pure 99.99% shit that shines like the butt holes of unicorns.

Gold won't be of any use to you soon enough. You're better off investing in a load of Pot Noodles instead. They'll survive the Apocalypse well enough..

Come 2013 your shoebox full of Lizzie Duke castaways with be worth fuck all compared to the 24 tins of butter beans, home made jam and boxes of Ryvita that I've got underneath the stairs.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys mean to tell me you never cheat tax ever ? IE download movies ? Or music ? or watch matches on streams ? Buy fags or booze abroad ? Buy knock off clothes from markets ? I bet you have done at some stage of your life one of these things if not more.

You dig deep into someones life you normally find they are hypocritical cunts of some sorts.

So you guys mean to tell me you never cheat tax ever ? IE download movies ? Or music ? or watch matches on streams ? Buy fags or booze abroad ? Buy knock off clothes from markets ? I bet you have done at some stage of your life one of these things if not more.

You dig deep into someones life you normally find they are hypocritical cunts of some sorts.

Chill out moss your right like but these geezers are on the wind up fella ha ha

Gold won't be of any use to you soon enough. You're better off investing in a load of Pot Noodles instead. They'll survive the Apocalypse well enough..

Come 2013 your shoebox full of Lizzie Duke castaways with be worth fuck all compared to the 24 tins of butter beans, home made jam and boxes of Ryvita that I've got underneath the stairs.

Shit if that happened food be least of your problems. In fact you be mostly on the move so stock piling food might not be best idea any ways.

Nope, I'm not a scruff. Anyone who buys knock off clothes from a market should be sterilised.

Nope, I'm not a scruff. Anyone who buys knock off clothes from a market should be sterilised.

Bollocks you have done one of those things in your life or at least a close member of your family has and if you say other wise you a bullshitting cunting lying fuck of the highest order.

Everyone has cheated some sort of tax in their life sometimes with out even thinking about it.

Bollocks you have done one of those things in your life or at least a close member of your family has and if you say other wise you a bullshitting cunting lying fuck of the highest order.

Everyone has cheated some sort of tax in their life sometimes with out even thinking about it.

Nope, never in my life have I cheated tax.

The example of bringing booze from abroad is flawed. There is a legal allowance and those that stick to it are not cheating tax.

Don't have to download music as I get it all for free through work.

Buy Blu-rays.

Too much self respect to buy knock off clothes.

Don't smoke.

I'm a better person than you. You should not be allowed to breed.

Shit if that happened food be least of your problems. In fact you be mostly on the move so stock piling food might not be best idea any ways.

Naa, I'm sorted here in my stronghold in Wales. Got chickens for eggs, pigs for bacon and pork chops, polytunnels for veg, a herd of narky cows for milk and to also defend the perimeter and some sheep for wool.

You come here throwing bars of gold at me, wanting in, and I'll just sit there smug as fuck with my cup of tea and egg and bacon banjo.

Nope, never in my life have I cheated tax.

The example of bringing booze from abroad is flawed. There is a legal allowance and those that stick to it are not cheating tax.

Don't have to download music as I get it all for free through work.

Buy Blu-rays.

Too much self respect to buy knock off clothes.

Don't smoke.

I'm a better person than you. You should not be allowed to breed.

When you paid me cash for them hand jobs I gave you I told you I wasn't going to declare it. Ha ha cash in hand for cock in hand ya dirty little secrets out now fella. And it is fuckin little as well

When you paid me cash for them hand jobs I gave you I told you I wasn't going to declare it. Ha ha cash in hand for cock in hand ya dirty little secrets out now fella. And it is fuckin little as well

You're getting me mixed up with your Dad. I bet your Dad raised you on a diet of sausage rolls and spunk.

And red!

Right so let me get this right, there are two tax dodging scumcunts?

Urgh, I feel dirty even being on the same interwebs, isn't there rules about scum using computers, like for pedophiles, they're quite comparable, I'd even go as far as to say they were lower, urgh!

I made ' it ' red a couple of hours ago. Did someone make ' it ' green again?